Main Menu
Advertisement
Affiliates
Advertisement
Newest Members
Nirradtx04, Tag4233, TheMostRKM, CostaRicaPro, Howlin' Wolf
103596 Registered Users
Top Posters
TexDawg 84039
hopalong 75521
Pilothawk 74031
JDavis7873® 67380
John175 ® 61867
FattyMcButterpants 60638
Tritonman 57289
Derek 57034
SkeeterRonnie 52610
LoneStarSon® 52539
facebook
Forum Stats
103596 Members
61 Forums
869520 Topics
11409376 Posts

Max Online: 36273 @ 01/23/13 02:34 PM
Topic Options
#11304325 - 12/26/15 10:29 AM Jigs
BrotherB Online   content
Outdoorsman

Registered: 07/09/15
Posts: 247
Loc: Athens tx
What do y'all like for jig trailers?

Top
#11304388 - 12/26/15 11:08 AM Re: Jigs [Re: BrotherB]
Frank the Tank Offline
TFF Guru

Registered: 02/27/13
Posts: 18790
Loc: Rockwall & a lake somewhere
plastics
_________________________
Proverbs 3:5&6
Talon Lures - high quality, hand tied lures made in Texas.
Team McRib - unable to get logo to upload


Top
#11304394 - 12/26/15 11:14 AM Re: Jigs [Re: BrotherB]
MV Offline
TFF Team Angler

Registered: 09/19/03
Posts: 3756
Loc: richardson tx usa
uncle josh is going to stop making pork trailer.

Top
#11304420 - 12/26/15 11:38 AM Re: Jigs [Re: BrotherB]
ezbassin Offline
TFF Guru

Registered: 01/15/04
Posts: 12408
Loc: Mansfield, Tx.
Zoom speed vibe craw
Netbait baby paca craw
Xcite raptor Jr
Strike King rage craw
Grande bass craw
LFT pig claw


Edited by ezbassin (12/26/15 11:39 AM)

Top
#11304434 - 12/26/15 11:50 AM Re: Jigs [Re: BrotherB]
BrotherB Online   content
Outdoorsman

Registered: 07/09/15
Posts: 247
Loc: Athens tx
Frank I was Rosing and I didn't think wood chips would be a good bait.

Top
#11304436 - 12/26/15 11:50 AM Re: Jigs [Re: BrotherB]
BrotherB Online   content
Outdoorsman

Registered: 07/09/15
Posts: 247
Loc: Athens tx
Ordering.... Gotta love auto correct

Top
#11304437 - 12/26/15 11:51 AM Re: Jigs [Re: BrotherB]
ZX-250 Offline
Pro Angler

Registered: 12/05/04
Posts: 850
Loc: Fort Worth
Rage Craw
Xcite raptor Jr

Top
#11304440 - 12/26/15 11:51 AM Re: Jigs [Re: BrotherB]
BrotherB Online   content
Outdoorsman

Registered: 07/09/15
Posts: 247
Loc: Athens tx
Zoom speed vibe craw
Netbait baby paca craw
Xcite raptor Jr
Strike King rage craw
Grande bass craw
LFT pig claw



That's pretty much what I ordered thanks

Top
#11304445 - 12/26/15 11:56 AM Re: Jigs [Re: BrotherB]
ezbassin Offline
TFF Guru

Registered: 01/15/04
Posts: 12408
Loc: Mansfield, Tx.
LOL where did you find the LFT pig claws?

Top
#11304497 - 12/26/15 12:33 PM Re: Jigs [Re: BrotherB]
BrotherB Online   content
Outdoorsman

Registered: 07/09/15
Posts: 247
Loc: Athens tx
I could not find the LFT pig claws and didn't order the zoom vibe craw but got the rest on the list

Top
#11304586 - 12/26/15 01:28 PM Re: Jigs [Re: BrotherB]
Jake Shannon(Skeet4Life) Offline
TFF Celebrity

Registered: 10/31/10
Posts: 7477
Loc: Tyler, Tx/Arlington, Tx
Xcite raptor Jr is what I use 90% of the time the other 10% it's some sort of large creature bait like a d-bomb

Top
#11304659 - 12/26/15 02:22 PM Re: Jigs [Re: BrotherB]
Thirstyforbass Offline
Outdoorsman

Registered: 02/01/14
Posts: 119
Loc: TX, USA, Atlanta
Z-Man floating silicon (lizards, worms)
_________________________
still learning

Top
#11304674 - 12/26/15 02:32 PM Re: Jigs [Re: BrotherB]
lamoon78 Offline
TFF Team Angler

Registered: 05/05/10
Posts: 4357
Loc: Livingston Tx
Xcite Raptor Jr most of the time if not that then its a rage craw. Now V&M has the smaller version of the wild craw this will be used as well.

Top
#11304753 - 12/26/15 03:46 PM Re: Jigs [Re: BrotherB]
Lake Fork Guide Marc Mitchell Online   happy
TFF Team Angler

Registered: 10/10/06
Posts: 3936
Loc: Sulphur Springs TX
Xcite Raptor Jr.
_________________________

www.mitchellsguideservice.com
www.lakeforktxguide.com
www.mercurymarine.com
www.zmanfishing.com
www.keelguard.com
www.Xcitebaits.com
www.viperxplures.com
Owner/Designer Of Viper XP Lures..Viper XP Jig
56 fish over 10 lbs to date with a PB 13.83 (Not A SAL )

Top
#11304930 - 12/26/15 05:49 PM Re: Jigs [Re: BrotherB]
toddfish Offline
Extreme Angler

Registered: 02/13/10
Posts: 1037
Loc: East Montgomery County
Chigger Chunk

Top



© 1998-2016 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide