I just did 3 days at Rayburn in Clark Reehm's Elite Angler Academy. I can't recommend it enough! A must for all levels of tournament fisherman, even the top tournament pros could benefit because Clark does so many things that I personally witnessed the Tour pros don't, to their detriment. http://www.eliteangleracademy.com
10. I have fished with 20+ guides, 24 Tour Pros, and 18 Rayovac Pros - Clark Reehm is the most intelligent fisherman I have ever been around when approaching lake analysis and tournament prep, also analyzing bass behavior.
9. Clark only tournament fishes Rayburn with FLW, so he's completely unselfish about sharing spots and techniques.
8. Clark isn't a clock watcher, hole saver, or time waster. You will put more hours in than the typical guide day, if they are biting you will stay until they aren't if you want, and you won't sit on a gar hole for hours ticking the hours away. Clark's instructional days are just like he tournament fishes, fast and furious multiple spots no wasted time.
7. Clark is full of great stories fishing the Elites and Tour, like competing in the Classic and Cup.
6. Clark is open to any question, if you aren't asking questions he will ask multiple times what other questions you have.
5. Clark is open to structuring the class to your specific needs, in my case I wasn't familiar with boating Rayburn, so we spent time learning how to run the lake.
4. Class teaches you to be a better tournament fisherman, not just on Rayburn, so everything is put in context between Rayburn and other lakes.
3. I can count at least 10 "secrets" that you will have to take the class to find out, because they aren't to be shared. They are worth their weight in gold (or tournament winnings).
2. You will still catch a bunch of bass while learning.
1. All of this for price of regular guide trip!