For those that read my article on Finding Shallow Water Spots on the map; you may want to consider the baits I use to locate and catch the larger Bass on those spots. ATRICLEhttp://texasfishingforum.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/11252435/#Post11252435ORDER INFO.:
- PM's Accepted - Cell: 432-553-1874 - Email: email@example.com
- I accept a check or money order
- Will need your info. to fill orders: Name-Address-Phone-Screen NamePACKAGE: $100 Shipped
- My custom tournament spook is patterned after the Zell Rowland Signature spook. It has a third hook added with the Ghost turquoise/holographic glitter stripe panted on the sides. Hooks are KVD short shank triple grips. Doing the 180 degree turn is the secret to the Dying Quiver.
- Three Bottles of 100% Pure Extract- Minnow - Night Crawler - Crayfish. Nothing beats the real thing.
- Halloween Spinner bait to use only during stormy weather conditions where the huge Bass group up on small points in the back of larger coves. It is 3/8 oz. Chart./Orange Diamond Dusted head, Minnow scented living rubber skirt hand tied and armed with a Tomato/Blue Flake Stanley Pro Trailer. Record stringer of 62 lbs.
- Custom Hank Parker. Just like the one he used to win the Classic in the 70's; except I have installed Prism Eyes, Minnow scented living rubber skirt and white/Glitter Stanley Pro Trailer. It is the best fish catching spinner bait that I have ever customized and has won over $100,000 over 50 years of fishing it.
- Two Baby Doll Jigs with Crayfish Scented living rubber hand tied skirts. All sizes available. My jigs have huge eyes which I believe helps sew up the deal on huge Bass. Each jig comes with three trailers that are Crayfish scented in Twin Tails - Speed Claws - Floating Boxing Claws. This is my shallow Winter time go to bait.
Each person you work with holds some promise to your future success. www.eletewater.com
- Staying Hydratedwww.lakeoviachic.com
- Booking Mexico Trips
Shallow Water Mapping - Custom Spinner Baits - Jigs -Spooks
Pure Extracts - Minnow-Night Crawler-Crayfish-Craylic