Here we go. Took me long enough to find it. I made this a few years ago for one of my wild foods classes and it was really well received.
Bourbon Persimmon bread
3 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
2 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
2 to 2 1/2 cups sugar
1 cup melted unsalted butter and cooled to room temperature
4 large eggs, at room temperature, lightly beaten
2/3 cup bourbon or whiskey
2 cups persimmon puree
2 cups pecans, toasted and chopped
2 cups raisins
1. Butter 2 loaf pans. Line the bottoms with a piece of parchment paper or dust with flour and tap out any excess.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3. Sift the first 5 dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
4. Make a well in the center then stir in the butter, eggs, liquor, persimmon puree then the nuts and raisins.
5. Bake 1 hour or until toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Storage: Will keep for about a week, if well-wrapped, at room temperature. The Persimmon Breads take well to being frozen, too.