Up for sale is my 1992 Ranger 364V with an 2008 Evinrude E-Tec 150.
This boat is in great shape, the motor is outstanding as well. I hate to sell it, but I am looking to sell it to put towards a new truck.
The boat is 17'10, with plenty of storage space, and a rod locker that can accommodate a 7'6 rod.
The carpet has a couple of tears but is still good for a couple of seasons. The Gel coat is in great shape, it's very shiny still... Bilge pump works great, one live well pump needs to be replaced, but the second live well holds 5 fish all day and pumps great. The boat steers smoothly. Boat does NOT leak a single drop of water. No stress cracks, transom does NOT flex or move, floor does NOT bow, flex, or move, everything is solid.
I have both titles in hand, boat is good until mid 2016, Trailer tires are in great shape, less than 8 months old.
Here's some additional info
- 2 New Interestate Deep cycles (April 2015)
- Cranking battery is Just over a year old.
- Lowrance Elite 7 HDI (Ram mount, GPS, Down Imaging)
- Humminbird Helix 5 (Down Imaging)
- Lowrance Mark 5 (2D Sonar)
- Comes with 2 Pedestal Folding seats
- All Gauges work (Trim, MPH, RPM, Fuel)
- All Lights work, including gauge lights & Bow and stern lights.
- Motorguide 67Lb thrust, foot control, ugly, but works great.
- Life Jackets, Anchor & brand new boat cover included.
I'm sure there more I'm forgetting.
Everything (electronics) is cleanly ran, all wires are neatly ran in a conduit. No hanging wires anywhere from the dash or up front.
Has 3 tilt and trim controls, Bow, dash, and motor. Trim works flawlessly, no noises. No leaks.
- 2008 Evinrude E-Tec, 2 Stroke, Direct Fuel Injection.
- New Gear fluid. (Nov 2015)
- 122-126 Approx Hours.
- Compression is great. Can't remember the numbers but if you bring a gauge we can check.
For its whole life it has only used 100XD Oil, and premium gas. Startron used in every tank.
- New Water pump, WOT is pushing 39PSI.
- Could use new spark plugs as it has not had replaced since I believe 2010, regardless, motor jumps on plane, idles smooth, and doesn't have any issues. Alarms DO work, I have never had a bad alarm besides "Low Oil".
- As stated, this motor is awesome, never given me a single issue, it has been taken care of properly. It starts up every single time, cold or hot. I've always let it warm up prior to running for at least 5 minutes.
It will not leave you stranded, it sips fuel, and is very quiet.
- Good tires, no rot, no cracks.
- Bearing Buddy's
- LED Tail lights, (All lights & side markers work)
- Absolutley NO rust.
- Doesn't squeak or make any unnecessary sounds.
Over all, I hate to sell this boat but I need a new truck for work, it has been the most reliable boat I've ever owned, no surprises, I am the 3rd owner.
I would gladly release this boat to a shop for whatever inspections on the buyers expense.
It does not have a hot foot, it doesn't have a jack plate, no deck extension. It DOES have a SS prop.
If you have any questions or comments, I would be happy to answer. I will gladly do a lake test, so shoot me a text and come drive this boat!
469-744-8560 TEXT Preferred.
Located in Midlothian, can meet/deliver on buyers expense. Serious offers only.
ADDITIONAL PICS CAN BE SENT UPON REQUEST, SORRY IF THEY CAME OUT SIDEWAYS.
THANKS FOR LOOKING.