Found this online but haven't tried it.
Death by Chocolate Slow Cooker Dump Cake
devil’s food cake mix (16 - 18 oz.)
1 box chocolate pudding mix (3.9 oz.)
1 cup nutella
1.5 cups milk
1 stick of butter (melted)
Recommended: Line slow cooker with parchment paper or a slow cooker line
1. Line your slow cooker with parchment paper or liner.
2. Dump the dry cake mix evenly along the bottom of your lined slow cooker.
3. Then, repeat with the chocolate pudding mix.
4. Pour melted butter evenly over the top of the dry ingredients, repeat process with the milk.
5. Last, spoon in your Nutella over the top.
6. Take a spoon and press down any dry mix that isn’t wet.
7. Cook on low for 3-4 hours. Cooking time will vary depending on your size.
8. The larger it is, the less cook time will be needed. The cake will be slightly “wet” in the center. This is a good thing, you don’t want to overcook it. There are no eggs in this recipe, so wet is good! It’s best when the center is cooked just slightly beyond it’s original liquid state and the sides are starting to firm up. Enjoy!
On average, your heart beats 100,000 times a day. One day, one of those heartbeats will be your last. Then what?
The answer is found in Jesus Christ who said "I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly." John 10:10
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~