For those of you that read my 3 articles on finding the best spots I would be glad to do a map study for you to get you headed in the right direction.3 Best Shallow Water Spotshttp://texasfishingforum.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/11252435/#Post112524353 Best Mid Range Spotshttp://texasfishingforum.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/11255879/#Post112558793 Best Deep Water Spotshttp://texasfishingforum.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/11259313#Post11259313Map Study:
- Be committed so we are not wasting each other's time to fish on one lake only until you have it mastered.
- Purchase an AID Map and mail it to me.
Contact: by PM - Cell: 432-553-1874 - Email: email@example.com
- You will get the map back for you to fish and report on each level along with a ledger hand written.
- There will be 60 shallow water spots to fish. All outlined in BLACK. The hot spots will be marked with a RED X. Each spot will be numbered from one to 60 in RED ink.
- We cannot go any farther until you fish all these Shallow Water spots and report back to me your findings of your best 3 Shallow Water Spots.
- You will mail it back to me to do the 60 Mid Range Spots.
- The next level all centers around your best shallow water spots and following the Bass to the Mid Range spots each day.
- The 60 Mid Range Spots will be marked the same but numbered 1-60 in BLACK ink.
- You will then get the map back to fish these spots and report on your findings of the best 3 Mid Range Spots.
- You will sent the map back for me to work on the Deep water spots.
- The 60 Deep Water Spots will be marked the same but numbered 1-60 in GREEN ink.
The ledger will match the numbers and colored ink.
- Shallow ledger will be in RED ink hand written with notes about what I thank about some of the spots; but not all because I am not there to fish them. It will also tell what to look for on some of the spots and how long to fish them before leaving.
- Mid Depth Ledger will be written in BLACK ink with notes.
- Deep Water Ledger will be written in GREEN ink with notes.
It will take me one week to mark and ledger one level of fishing. Then it will take you at least 20 fishing trips to fish the 60 spots on that level. When all is said and done hopefully you will have the best 6 spots on your favorite lake and be ready to move on to your next lake. This will be a great study for you and will learn more than you could have ever imagined.
Paying customers get moved to the head of the list. HA... just kidding.