Well guys I have good news and bad news....Good news is I FINALLY sold my house! Bad news is we closed on 12/18 and I haven't found a new place yet! My focus is 100% on getting this done and once I do I am going to need some time to get settled...Therefore I am not going to be able to carry the torch this year for this event.
Now with that being said if we wanted to push this back a month and do something in February I could get in...Should the decision be to stick with the January date I would encourage you guys to carry the torch and keep this event going! Sorry guys, I always look forward to this event, but my plate is full!
"If it swims I'll catch it and if its wild I'll hunt it!!!"