We just received our first order of Gliss Supersmooth Monotex
and I gotta' tell you, early indications are that this line is a game changer
What is it? It's an extruded line that floats like a braid, has no stretch, is smooth and limp, is thinner than anything else in it's weight class and it casts a mile!
- The 24# test is smaller than 6# mono!
- The 18# is as thin as a hair!
- They make a 12# and an 8# version but I can't imagine that you could SEE it well enough to tie a knot!
...And it's only $14.99
The key feedback I'm hearing is:
(1) Tie the right knot. (It's slick...)
(2) Ease into learning to cast it. (It's slick...)
Read Jason Sealock's review of Gliss on Scout.com
and then stop by Oak Ridge Marina
and see it in person!