Print Thread
Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 12
Re: Thank You James Biggs! [Re: DedShort] #11191480 10/28/15 03:28 PM
E
ERC629 Offline
Green Horn
Green Horn
E
I would like to thank James for a great experience. Yesterday we spent the day on my home lake and it was awesome. I asked James if he would teach me his approach to eliminating water and establishing a pattern. It took him a grand total of 45 minutes to figure out a pattern. All the While coaching me on what he was doing, seeing, not seeing, etc... The speed and confidence that James has when he fishes is amazing. Like it has been said in previous post I learned more in one day on the water with James than I would have learned in years of trial and error, if ever. He kept everything simple and relayed the information so even I could understand it. I will definitely be booking another trip with him.

Moritz Chevrolet - 9101 Camp Bowie W Blvd, Fort Worth, TX - Monte Coon (817) 696-2003
Re: Thank You James Biggs! [Re: DedShort] #11193512 10/29/15 03:06 PM
Big bass boy Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
A shoutout to James Biggs he took me out yesterday on 2 lakes wheeler branch and lake granbury I had a blast being able to pick his brain about breaking down a lake, how to fish for suspended fish in deep water, how to better read my graphs, and a lot of rigging and fishing tips that will help with bait presentation. He did a great job of helping me gain confidence while keeping us around fish. A big thanks to him.
If you really want to step up your fishing to the next level contact him he's a great guy

Flower mound bass team
Triton trx19
PB: 7lb ray rob
Re: Thank You James Biggs! [Re: DedShort] #11196774 10/31/15 03:08 AM
James Biggs Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
We had around 60 bass today on Squaw Creek. 12-25' of water on C-rig, Drop Shot & 6xd. We only had 17lbs or so for our best 5. Just enough to get laughed out of the weigh in line had it have been a tournament. I'm headed back out there tomorrow. Fishing report coming soon.

Re: Thank You James Biggs! [Re: James Biggs] #11197070 10/31/15 01:25 PM
Okie Poke Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Originally Posted By: James Biggs
We had around 60 bass today on Squaw Creek. 12-25' of water on C-rig, Drop Shot & 6xd. We only had 17lbs or so for our best 5. Just enough to get laughed out of the weigh in line had it have been a tournament. I'm headed back out there tomorrow. Fishing report coming soon.

I wouldn't even go out there if I couldn't do any better than that! bolt

๐Ÿ˜Ž Dallas Cowboys....eventual Superbowl Champions ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Re: Thank You James Biggs! [Re: DedShort] #11199566 11/01/15 08:25 PM
CCA Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
I got to spend yesterday on the water with James and my expectations where exceeded, I had a couple of things I wanted to work on so we discussed them in length as well as many other things on the way to the ramp. Once on the water James broke everything down and we caught fish all day on a couple of techniques that I would not have considered in the conditions we where in. James is a great teacher and a great person to spend a day in the boat with, he explains things as they are happening working or not and he is funny as all get out, even though we just met it was like we had known and fished together for years. Give James a call you will not be disappointed!

Re: Thank You James Biggs! [Re: DedShort] #11202575 11/03/15 03:09 AM
O
OneFishAway Offline
Angler
Angler
O
I had the opportunity to jump in the boat the other day & all I can say is WOW. I now understand the difference in the weekend warrior & a tour pro. His ability to read new water & his graph is unreal. We both were video gaming fish up to 5lbs on his graph with a drop shot all the while talking me through step by step what to look for. I learned so many things that I feel like I need to go again to absorb all the info. I have taken guide trips before & this was nothing like those. I left the water confident that I'm a better angler than when the day began. If you book him you won't regret it.

PB 9.25 Benbrook
Re: Thank You James Biggs! [Re: James Biggs] #11203092 11/03/15 03:03 PM
R
Rudy Lackey Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
R
Originally Posted By: James Biggs
I had a great time today. I'm very glad it was helpful & built your confidence for the future out there. If there is a lake you struggle with or a techniques you want to learn I'm your guy.
Anybody interested feel free to PM about booking a trip.

That is service .

Rudy
Re: Thank You James Biggs! [Re: DedShort] #11220185 11/12/15 02:26 PM
L
LoneStarHusker Offline
Angler
Angler
L
I had a chance to fish with James recently and I was thoroughly impressed. This is not a guide trip, it's definitely a learning trip and James is a very able and willing teacher. We attacked a lake that James hadn't fished in 2 years like he would on any practice day from a "if they're not doing this, then we should check this" type of approach, and we were able to get them dialed in after a few hours.

I learned a bunch, and that was probably only 10% of what he told me. James will definitely help you become a better tournament angler. It's rare for a guy that's had success like him to be willing to share how he does it. Thanks again James!

Re: Thank You James Biggs! [Re: DedShort] #11220971 11/12/15 09:02 PM
Greg W Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
Spent the day with James and it was just PERFECT for a newbee like me. I didn't even know he was was a tournament master. I still have a lot to learn, but basically I was fishing in the wrong spots, casting wrong, retrieving wrong, and just about everything else. I would have brought more of a tip if I knew I was with someone this good. The difference with James is he gives you guidance and he's very patient. This one trip will make a life time of trips more enjoyable for my whole family. And James thank you for your service in your job. It was easy to tell he is just an all around good guy.

I'm booking in the spring as well to get more advice and continue on the path to Jedi master like James.

Re: Thank You James Biggs! [Re: DedShort] #11223837 11/14/15 11:27 PM
S
Squirrely Dan Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
S
I had an awesome day with James. I learned more then my brain could handle. So much info and such a different way of looking at things. Great job in teaching you to understand how to pattern fish. Can't wait to put what I've learned to use. James answered every question. So many little things that made huge differences too. It was insane when he put it all together and I seen it with my own eyes. I will be a repeat customer. Best money (investment) I've spent.

Fully sponsored by my mom
Re: Thank You James Biggs! [Re: DedShort] #11277630 12/12/15 01:25 PM
J
JWalls Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
J
Went out with James on Squaw Creek. I have been fishing Squaw off and on since the mid eighties. I have caught lots of fish but never the 5 fish stringers needed to place in any tournaments out there. James took me to places I had written off years ago and caught fish moving very fast using methods I would never had tried there. If you have reached a plateau in your ability to find fish and catch them then I would highly recommend a trip with James to help get out of the rut and learn some new techniques way faster than your own trial and error. I plan to do another trip in the future on different lake.

Re: Thank You James Biggs! [Re: DedShort] #11279517 12/13/15 06:32 PM
Battson34 Offline
Angler
Angler
I fished with James Biggs recently and it was the best educational fishing trip I've had. The confidence in when, and why to do things, bass habits, along with some tournament strategy would take me 10 years or more to acquire.

If you want to fish with more confidence and put more fish in the boat book him before your competition does.

If you want to fish with more confidence and put more fish in the boat for fun with the family book him now for the spring before somebody else does.

I already have another trip booked.

Re: Thank You James Biggs! [Re: DedShort] #11290660 12/18/15 08:28 PM
C
CubbyObrien Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
C
Got to go out with James on the 17th at Fork and had a good time and learned allot! Was a tuff bite but we landed 8 slots (4-5 lbs) and a few dinks. I learned a few new tricks of the trade and added allot to my tool belt when on the water. I was truly amazed at his teaching ability and style of teaching at that. He didn’t just talk about "What he had done and accomplished", he showed me how to apply what he had success with and there is no better way to influence a student than a 5lb bass at the end of your line! I can’t wait to apply what I have learned and I WILL book another trip in the spring! I hate spending that kind of money on a fishing trip but this was honestly an investment in my future fishing and well worth every single penny!

oh and dont let the z-7 fool ya! that dam thing will haul arse!

Last edited by CubbyObrien; 12/18/15 08:30 PM.

Go home at the end of your shift, no matter the cost!
Re: Thank You James Biggs! [Re: DedShort] #11291186 12/19/15 01:01 AM
C.C. Near Nuthin Offline
Angler
Angler
My son fished with James today, has not stopped talking about his trip since he left the lake. Their 5 fish stringer would have been over 20lbs. today. James taught him several techniques; from breaking down breaking down a new lake, using your time on the water efficiently, simplifying tackle selection and how to approach productive areas. My Son will be fishing the college FLW circuit this year and feels very confident about the things he learned today. He and I will both be scheduling another outing in the near future.

[Linked Image] [Linked Image]
My boys!

I do hunt, and I do fish, and I don't apologize to anybody for hunting and fishing.
Norman Schwarzkopf
Re: Thank You James Biggs! [Re: DedShort] #11297330 12/22/15 02:59 PM
James Biggs Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
I'm very glad everybody is improving & building the skills for future success. I'm booking out quick. We have been doing really well at squaw creek & fork. Any lake or technique you want to learn we will go do. Thanks

Last edited by James Biggs; 01/15/16 02:24 PM.
Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 12
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide