We have formed a new couples fishing club in the East Texas area. If you and your female fishing partner are looking for a relaxing and enjoyable fishing experience, we would welcome you to try us out.
His & Hers Bass Club
January 23, 2016: Martin Creek Lake – State Park Ramp
February 20, 2016: Lake Palestine – Villages Marina
March 19, 2016: Cypress Springs - Overlook Ramp
April 23, 2016: Lake ‘O’ the Pines – Cedar Springs Ramp
May 21, 2016: Lake Bob Sandlin – Titus County Ramp
June 11, 2016: Lake ‘O’ the Pines - Johnsons Creek Park
September 24 & 25, 2016: His & Hers Championship Tournament - To be held on an East Texas lake to be announced.
• Each team will consist of one male and one female.
• The team will pay an annual calendar year membership fee of $25 – due at the first tournament.
• The entry fee for each team will be $75 per tournament. All fees and tournament payout will be in cash only.
• Couples must fish 4 out of the 6 tournaments to be eligible to fish the championship tournament.
• Trailering will be allowed.
• Teams will be paid based on one place for every 5 teams fishing.
• There will also be 2 Big Bass awards – one for the man and one for the lady.
For more information:
Doug Taylor – 903-399-0357
Tommie Deese – 903-238-5715
Mike Stroman – 903-563-4502www.hishersbassclub.shutterfly.com