They are going to need a LOT of help. I signed up for volunteer helping on HS tournaments but never heard from anyone.
If anyone would have asked, I would have strongly advised to re-schedule. The river is flooding, the lake is muddy and many (most?) of the good stripers have been washed through the dam from all the flooding this year.
They may find some fishable water for LMB in the upper reaches, but other than that the pickings are going to be very slim...and the forecast is calling for more rain Saturday.
I absolutely would re-schedule, if possible.