Forums59
Topics1,039,322
Posts13,962,831
Members144,199
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Had a Good Time at the Ray Roberts Tournament 11-1-15 [Re: Bradshuflin aka hunter'sdad] #11201952 11/02/15 09:00 PM
F
Frank the Tank Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
F
Originally Posted By: Bradshuflin aka hunter'sdad
Originally Posted By: Frank the Tank
No lucky shirt? Nice job guys!

I had to take off the lucky shirt along with just about everything else after I went overboard, if it would have been much colder I would have probably called it a day. Sure kept hoping the sun would come out to warm me up 62 degree water and air temp made for a cool day on the water soaking wet. Headed to see about replacing my phone and ecig now frown at least we won so it should cover phone insurance and ecig replacement. I lost a loom is and quantum pt combo overboard and reached a little to far to get it back and in I went and knocked 3 more loom is rods overboard in the process. Luckily when I came back up I had all 4. Really glad josh was there to help me back in the boat. This happened about 830 and he was nice enough to suggest going home. I told him we had 5 in the boat and a long time left to upgrade and that's what I wanted to do. We upgraded slowly through the day and josh caught our big fish at about 1 that really put us in the money was probably a 3.5lb cull.

you have to admit, that's a pretty awesome story bud, one both of you will never forget. thumb

Jesus loves all of us
Moritz Chevrolet - 9101 Camp Bowie W Blvd, Fort Worth, TX - Monte Coon (817) 696-2003
Re: Had a Good Time at the Ray Roberts Tournament 11-1-15 [Re: Frank the Tank] #11202581 11/03/15 03:12 AM
JoshJones1984 Offline OP
Outdoorsman
OP Offline
Outdoorsman
Originally Posted By: Bradshuflin aka hunter'sdad
No lucky shirt? Nice job guys!

I had to take off the lucky shirt along with just about everything else after I went overboard, if it would have been much colder I would have probably called it a day. Sure kept hoping the sun would come out to warm me up 62 degree water and air temp made for a cool day on the water soaking wet. Headed to see about replacing my phone and ecig now frown at least we won so it should cover phone insurance and ecig replacement. I lost a loom is and quantum pt combo overboard and reached a little to far to get it back and in I went and knocked 3 more loom is rods overboard in the process. Luckily when I came back up I had all 4. Really glad josh was there to help me back in the boat. This happened about 830 and he was nice enough to suggest going home. I told him we had 5 in the boat and a long time left to upgrade and that's what I wanted to do. We upgraded slowly through the day and josh caught our big fish at about 1 that really put us in the money was probably a 3.5lb cull.

you have to admit, that's a pretty awesome story bud, one both of you will never forget. thumb

That whole trip was full of good story telling material! Poor Brad looked liked something out of a cartoon- it was like he was in slow motion reaching the point of no return going over the side of the boat. Hate I wasn't able to get to him quick enough to grab him by the belt loop and save him the swim. Although, if I had kept him from going over he probably wouldn't have been able to recover all of his rods. So, maybe it was a good thing?

6 years in the Air Force working on F-15's
New and Pre-owned sales at James Wood Autopark
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide