I'm new here, not really an avid fisherman but my late uncle was. He left behind a lot of fishing stuff and BILLS. These are being sold, sorry no trades, to help with his final expenses. I have been a member over on THF for quite while and have a good reputation with the few sales I made, NO complaints. Anyway, here are the rods and reels.
I also have a large collection of old fishing lures in nice display cases, not sure I want to sell these, but would like to get an idea what they are worth, if anything.
Reels and Rods for sale, Package deal, not separating. Will post on ebay if not sold in a week or so.
Most look brand new, some have very little signs of usage. Reels have felt bags/covers, paper work and spare spools and tools. Rods look brand new. These are from my late uncles estate, I only know what I found on ebay and couple forums for values. My asking price is way under that so it is going as a NO HAGGLE Quick SALE.
1. Shimano Stradic 400FG Slight signs of usage
2. Shimano Sustain 5000FD Slight signs of usage
3. Shimano Calcutta 250 NEW
4. Shimano Calcutta 150 NEW
5. Shimano Chronarch 100SF Slight usage
6. Shimano Stella 1000F NEW
7. Vintage Penn 350 its old!
8. Vintage Mitchell Garcia 308 Its old!
9. House Of Hardy Ultra Lite Disc NEW
10. White River LA3 NEW
11. White River 270 NEW
12. Orvis Battenkill NEW
1. Shimano 1551-p NEW in package
2. Shimano 2581-p NEW in Package
3. Browning Safari rod NEW in Browning Hard Case
4. Browning Safari Rod NEW in Browning Hard Case
5. Ocean Master NEW in Ocean Master Hard Case
6. Temple Fork NEW in White River Hard Case
7. Penn International NEW in Penn Hard Case
8. MIKE's Custom Made Rod NEW in Aluminum Hard Case
$2500 for it all. That's about $750 less than what I saw the same items posted on ebay for. I dont have time or patience to deal with ebay or craigslist, so I am offering up first as a PACKAGE all or none deal here and THF for $2500 cash Pretty Firm.
2 or 3 empty hard cases.