- Shoreline pepper grass- plenty of small fish on wacky rigs, frogs and senkos.
- Just off the pepper grass- a few bigger fish coming on the pods of grass in 8 to 14 ft.. Many pods visable just off shore. Use a 1/8 oz. 16" short Crig with 10" Motoroil/Red worms.
- A stringer of a life time could come out of the deep 25 ft. tall grass on a 5" heavy drop (1 oz.) shot rig using a Gene Lawrue Hoo Daddy JR. in Watermelon/Neon. Although many miles of fishing it will be required to find one sweet spot.
- Your best topwater spots will be right next to 50 ft. of water in the Pepper Grass.
Each person you work with holds some promise to your future success. www.eletewater.com
- Staying Hydratedwww.lakeoviachic.com
- Booking Mexico Trips
Shallow Water Mapping - Custom Spinner Baits - Jigs -Spooks
Pure Extracts - Minnow-Night Crawler-Crayfish-Craylic