I just wanted to remind everyone that this is a great time to buy boats at a great price, however, be very sure before buying to get a pre-buy inspection from a qualified shop before laying down thousands of dollars or securing a huge loan that you will be paying for years. I am the service manager at North Texas Marine in Gainesville Tx. and we do pre-buy inspections. We give you a fully detailed health check for you to take to your financial institution. This is a great tool to help secure financing and an even better tool and for you to go back to the seller with and discuss price. Feel free to give me a call at 940-665-9331 if we can help. We have a full service repair shop, factory trained and authorized for Mercury, Evinrude, Yamaha, and Suzuki. If it powers your boat, we can service it. We also have a full service Fiberglass repair shop and can work between you and your insurance company to get your boat looking its best. Due to the time of year, we are only open Tue, Wed, Thur, Fri 8am to 5:30 and Sat 8-2pm until around February. Feel free to give us a call to see how we can help you.
Jeff Ivie
Service Manager
North Texas Marine
2520 E. Hwy 82
Gainesville, Tx 76240