Forums59
Topics1,039,215
Posts13,961,064
Members144,196
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Pictures of Jig Heads coated with UV Blast - AMAZING [Re: shut-up-and-fish] #11187270 10/26/15 04:44 PM
The Crappie Guy Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
Originally Posted By: shut-up-and-fish
Originally Posted By: NekidTackle

I'm assuming pictured above is for Guy Skinner and I..... banana

That would be the order that I'm picking up tonight....and as for those of you that think UV doesn't make any difference; please keep thinking that way...especially if you're fishing tournaments against me during the deep water winter time fishing.

"The Crappie Guy"

Re: Pictures of Jig Heads coated with UV Blast - AMAZING [Re: The Crappie Guy] #11192306 10/28/15 10:38 PM
N
NekidTackle Offline OP
Extreme Angler
OP Offline
Extreme Angler
N
Originally Posted By: The Crappie Guy
Originally Posted By: shut-up-and-fish
Originally Posted By: NekidTackle

I'm assuming pictured above is for Guy Skinner and I..... banana

That would be the order that I'm picking up tonight....and as for those of you that think UV doesn't make any difference; please keep thinking that way...especially if you're fishing tournaments against me.

Agree UV Blast is defiantly a game changer!!
I am thinking about adding a sky blue with sparkles, and Neon Green, coated in UV Blast, depending on the current testing.

www.nekidtackle.com
Home of the RonRig!

Like Us On Facebook

Why play with the rest when you can fish with the Best... RonRig !!
Re: Pictures of Jig Heads coated with UV Blast - AMAZING [Re: NekidTackle] #11192920 10/29/15 02:37 AM
B
BrazosRiverTom Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
B
I ordered some of these and I think they will be worth trying. When i received these I got out my UV light and they lit up like a Xmas tree, only thing is most all of my other Chartreuse and Pink jig heads also lit up, but I am not worried as all those other jig heads have small hooks that I no longer want to use. I prefer bigger hooks. My favorite size is #2. Thanks again and I sure hope they make a little difference.

Re: Pictures of Jig Heads coated with UV Blast - AMAZING [Re: NekidTackle] #11195319 10/30/15 02:14 PM
O
ou.sooner Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
O
Ordered mine on Monday and they showed up Thursday. Thanks for the quick turnaround. Cant wait to give them a shot!

Re: Pictures of Jig Heads coated with UV Blast - AMAZING [Re: NekidTackle] #11200184 11/02/15 12:13 AM
N
NekidTackle Offline OP
Extreme Angler
OP Offline
Extreme Angler
N
Thanks everyone for your orders. All outstanding orders are shipping tomorrow, and should arrive in 1-2 days.
We are looking at UV blast Jig heads with keepers, and are currently in production testing. More news to come in the next days.

Ou.sooner, and BrazosRiverTom, thanks again for your orders. UV blast is the edge fisherman need!

Ron

www.nekidtackle.com
Home of the RonRig!

Like Us On Facebook

Re: Pictures of Jig Heads coated with UV Blast - AMAZING [Re: NekidTackle] #11200719 11/02/15 03:14 AM
F
fe1 Offline
Angler
Angler
F
I have a ? Say crappie were biting very good on non uv pink heads and you went to using uv.Would there be a difference in the amount of bites you would have +/-?

Re: Pictures of Jig Heads coated with UV Blast - AMAZING [Re: NekidTackle] #11201003 11/02/15 01:03 PM
BlueNitro Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
Picked up my order last night and they really look good. I hope to get to use them sometime soon.

Thanks Ron.

LiftSaver Trolling Motor Mounting Bracket - Patent Pending and LiftSaver Transducer Pole Mount
www.liftsavertmmount.com
[Linked Image][Linked Image]
Works with MG Xi5, Xi3 and MK Terrova, Ulterra, PD V2 and Riptides as well.

Re: Pictures of Jig Heads coated with UV Blast - AMAZING [Re: fe1] #11204110 11/04/15 12:38 AM
N
NekidTackle Offline OP
Extreme Angler
OP Offline
Extreme Angler
N
Originally Posted By: fe1
I have a ? Say crappie were biting very good on non uv pink heads and you went to using uv.Would there be a difference in the amount of bites you would have +/-?

Nothing is a guarantee, but what UB blast does is to refract/reflect UV light. We as humans can't see UV light, but fish do see UV.

That is how the fish see the jig head, because it will reflect UV light.
Ron

www.nekidtackle.com
Home of the RonRig!

Like Us On Facebook

Re: Pictures of Jig Heads coated with UV Blast - AMAZING [Re: NekidTackle] #11210174 11/07/15 03:03 AM
N
NekidTackle Offline OP
Extreme Angler
OP Offline
Extreme Angler
N
New colors on the way!!
Sunshine Yellow, Sparklin' Sky Blue...with UV Blast.

All sizes are available with all colors that NekidTackle advertises!
1/32, 1/16, 1/8, and 1/4...

Have a custom color. let us know, we can use your special color, add UV Blast, and poof A catchin' ya go!

www.nekidtackle.com
Home of the RonRig!

Like Us On Facebook

Re: Pictures of Jig Heads coated with UV Blast - AMAZING [Re: NekidTackle] #11217401 11/11/15 12:46 AM
N
NekidTackle Offline OP
Extreme Angler
OP Offline
Extreme Angler
N
Nekid Tackle is eagerly announcing two new color's to the UV Blast coated Crappie Jig's!
Sparklin' Sky Blue Semi-Nekid Crappie Jig - has lots of sparkles (Glitter), and Bright Sunshine Yella Semi-Nekid Crappie Jig, glows. These two amazing coupled with UV Blast...will enhance your Catchin experience!!

View Nekid Crappie UV Blast RonJig's!

Sparklin' Sky Blue Semi-Nekid Crappie Jig

Bright Sunshine Yella Semi-Nekid Crappie Jig

www.nekidtackle.com
Home of the RonRig!

Like Us On Facebook

Re: Pictures of Jig Heads coated with UV Blast - AMAZING [Re: NekidTackle] #11223979 11/15/15 01:04 AM
N
NekidTackle Offline OP
Extreme Angler
OP Offline
Extreme Angler
N
Nekid Tackle offers the following:
Hook sizes - #6, #4, #2, #1
Jig weights - 1/32, 1/16, 1/8, & 1/4 oz

In all advertised colors, with UV blast, which does give a definite advantage.

We are a custom Tackle Maker, and if you have a special color, holler at me, I can powder paint using your custom/special color.

View Nekid Crappie UV Blast RonJig's!

Last edited by NekidTackle; 11/16/15 10:39 AM.

www.nekidtackle.com
Home of the RonRig!

Like Us On Facebook

Re: Pictures of Jig Heads coated with UV Blast - AMAZING [Re: NekidTackle] #11244370 11/25/15 06:43 PM
C
Craphacman Online Content
Outdoorsman
Online Content
Outdoorsman
C
I am a novice crappie jig tier and I got about 20 or so of 4 different colors from Ron in 1/8th ounce to try. These are very nice jig heads and I tied up just a few to see what they would look like.
I have more colors and some lighter weight jig heads I want on my Christmas list also.
I am attaching my first attempt at a 2 tone jig and it should probably go in the jig tying forum but I am posting it here to stay with the subject line.
Several jig tiers on this forum and others have helped me out a lot. Plus You Tube videos.
Ron provided great customer service and delivered them on time as promised.

I would rather fish than eat and I stay hungry all the time.
REGARDLESS OF HOW MANLY YOU THINK YOU ARE WEARING A PFD CAN SAVE YOUR LIFE....
Re: Pictures of Jig Heads coated with UV Blast - AMAZING [Re: NekidTackle] #11250923 11/29/15 02:01 AM
N
n_fish Online Content
Pro Angler
Online Content
Pro Angler
N
Can you give physical address for local pick-up and the hours available to do so. I placed an order today, I'm assuming it will take several days to process. I can't wait to try these jig heads. Please advise and thank you.

Re: Pictures of Jig Heads coated with UV Blast - AMAZING [Re: n_fish] #11252573 11/29/15 11:02 PM
N
NekidTackle Offline OP
Extreme Angler
OP Offline
Extreme Angler
N
Originally Posted By: n_fish
Can you give physical address for local pick-up and the hours available to do so. I placed an order today, I'm assuming it will take several days to process. I can't wait to try these jig heads. Please advise and thank you.

Hello William,
Orders usually are ready to ship 2-3 days, depending on orders. I have PM'ed you my address, and your order should be available Monday Evening, or Tuesday.

Thanks TFF for making this a successful venture. All orders recieved this weekend will be ready for pickup Monday evening, or Tuesday. Remainder will ship Tuesday or Wednesday, Priority USPS.

Ron
UV Blast Jig Heads....

Awesome Review, and Picture of these Amazing UV Blast Jig Heads Catching Crappie

www.nekidtackle.com
Home of the RonRig!

Like Us On Facebook

Re: Pictures of Jig Heads coated with UV Blast - AMAZING [Re: Craphacman] #11253683 11/30/15 02:50 PM
K
kodys'papa Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
K
Originally Posted By: Craphacman
I am a novice crappie jig tier and I got about 20 or so of 4 different colors from Ron in 1/8th ounce to try. These are very nice jig heads and I tied up just a few to see what they would look like.
I have more colors and some lighter weight jig heads I want on my Christmas list also.
I am attaching my first attempt at a 2 tone jig and it should probably go in the jig tying forum but I am posting it here to stay with the subject line.
Several jig tiers on this forum and others have helped me out a lot. Plus You Tube videos.
Ron provided great customer service and delivered them on time as promised.

Nice work! thumb

Hooking a fish is like playing string with a cat. The exact size, shape, color of string matters less than how you wiggle it- and little cats are easier to fool than big ones. John Gierach
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide