Print Thread
Tradinghouse #11157995 10/11/15 11:24 PM
W
Waco Kid Offline OP
Extreme Angler
OP Offline
Extreme Angler
W
Had a grate day at the House today. My brother and I caught about 30 or so all nice keepers with the biggest weighing 1 3/4. Kept 7 good ones for dinner and let the rest live to fight another day. I'm booking trips for lakes Waco and T-House and have several openings for the next several weeks. My rates are very reasonable and kids under 16 fish for FREE...

Re: Tradinghouse [Re: Waco Kid] #11158191 10/12/15 01:05 AM
C
cellis Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
C
Those look like some good fish.

Re: Tradinghouse [Re: Waco Kid] #11158335 10/12/15 01:56 AM
F
Fooshman Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
F
thumb

[Linked Image]

Re: Tradinghouse [Re: Waco Kid] #11158342 10/12/15 02:00 AM
banker-always fishing Offline
Pumpkin Head
Pumpkin Head
Nice slabs. cheers

[Linked Image][Linked Image]

IGFA World Record Rio Grande Cichlid. Lake Dunlap.

John 3:16

Sinner's Prayer. God forgive me a sinner. I accept Jesus Christ as my Savior !
Re: Tradinghouse [Re: Waco Kid] #11158553 10/12/15 04:28 AM
A
Action_Jackson Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
A
Nice solid slabs Dean...good job bud thumb thumb

Katchin krappie...doin surgeries(filleting)...and givin hott grease baths until krunchy and golden brown is what it's all about!!!

"STAY ready for the THUMP"!!!!
Re: Tradinghouse [Re: Waco Kid] #11158801 10/12/15 01:30 PM
R
Ruffneck2000 Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
R
WTG! See ya Wednesday hopefully ill kick your butt this time! lol thumb

'A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his, or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including ones life.' (Author unknown)

Re: Tradinghouse [Re: Waco Kid] #11158874 10/12/15 01:57 PM
BlueNitro Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
Good job, got a question for you concerning both lakes though. I fish Waco and Tradinghouse and noticed that the bite gets real slow around October through most of the winter. I was out on Saturday and you could tell that the fish were really starting to shut down and although you can catch a few nice ones, the nicer ones are getting scarce and the ones that are a little willing to bite are 8" - 9 3/4".

With Waco flooding this year and everyone over fishing Tradinghouse, how long do you think it will take for TH to get half-way decent once again? I have really noticed a decline in the quantity and quality of the crappie and wonder if TH will ever recover.

Why do you think that those two area lakes almost completely shut down during the fall into winter when other lakes seem to get better at this time? This has always baffled me and the other locals that I have talked to can't give me an answer other than 'it has always been like that'.

Last question - a bunch of the dinks I caught this weekend were pretty marked up with sores and cuts. Have you been seeing this as well? It is weird but there were quite a few fish that I wouldn't have kept or tried to eat.

Thanks for any insight you can give as I don't get down to Waco/TH as much as I would like.

LiftSaver Trolling Motor Mounting Bracket - Patent Pending and LiftSaver Transducer Pole Mount
www.liftsavertmmount.com
[Linked Image][Linked Image]
Works with MG Xi5, Xi3 and MK Terrova, Ulterra, PD V2 and Riptides as well.

Re: Tradinghouse [Re: Waco Kid] #11159133 10/12/15 04:15 PM
B
Blueprint Offline
Green Horn
Green Horn
B
Had a great time yesterday bro. Thanks for all your help getting the boat ready. I think I figured out where the leak was coming from....working on repairs today...

Two thumbs up for Texas Masons, helping widows and children for more than a century.
Re: Tradinghouse [Re: BlueNitro] #11160099 10/13/15 12:35 AM
W
Waco Kid Offline OP
Extreme Angler
OP Offline
Extreme Angler
W
Originally Posted By: BlueNitro
Good job, got a question for you concerning both lakes though. I fish Waco and Tradinghouse and noticed that the bite gets real slow around October through most of the winter. I was out on Saturday and you could tell that the fish were really starting to shut down and although you can catch a few nice ones, the nicer ones are getting scarce and the ones that are a little willing to bite are 8" - 9 3/4".

With Waco flooding this year and everyone over fishing Tradinghouse, how long do you think it will take for TH to get half-way decent once again? I have really noticed a decline in the quantity and quality of the crappie and wonder if TH will ever recover.

Why do you think that those two area lakes almost completely shut down during the fall into winter when other lakes seem to get better at this time? This has always baffled me and the other locals that I have talked to can't give me an answer other than 'it has always been like that'.

Last question - a bunch of the dinks I caught this weekend were pretty marked up with sores and cuts. Have you been seeing this as well? It is weird but there were quite a few fish that I wouldn't have kept or tried to eat.

Thanks for any insight you can give as I don't get down to Waco/TH as much as I would like.
PM sent

Re: Tradinghouse [Re: Waco Kid] #11160912 10/13/15 01:50 PM
R
Ruffneck2000 Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
R
PM sent?! Hell I want to know too! lol!
Originally Posted By: waco kid
Originally Posted By: BlueNitro

PM sent
hmmm

'A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his, or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including ones life.' (Author unknown)

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide