My wife and I had a very productive and enjoyable fishing trip on Redfish Bay located at Aransas Pass this past October 1 & 2. We had the pleasure of fishing with Captain Kevin McCoy who is a very knowledgeable and great guide to fish with. The weather conditions during those two days were perfect, a little more wind than what we wanted the second day but the fishing was excellent. We limited out on "quality" redfish in the slot limit during those two days and released many more reds that were not within the 20" to 28" limit. I will post pictures of the fish we caught shortly. October and November is prime time to be on the bay fishing!

If anyone out there is seriously interested in catching fish in the Aransas Pass bay area and looking for a top notch guide who is knowledgeable on catching redfish and speckle trout I highly recommend Captain Kevin McCoy for your trip! Captain Kevin McCoy of "Real McCoy Guide Service" can be contacted at 361-775-2027 or at www.reelmccoyguideservice.com .

Gary P. Hatley