The Platinum Team Trail is open to all anglers who would like to enter a two day team tournament on Toledo Bend on Oct 17 & 18.
* The entry fee is $500 per team with a 90% payback on a 1 place per 5 entries.
* There is an optional $500 side pot with a 100% payback on a 1 place per 5 entered in the side pot.
* There is a $100 per angler membership ($65 membership, if the angler is already a BLT or BNB member). The membership is applied to the Championship on LBJ in April.
* The top 70 teams in YTD standings will be invited to the Championship.
Toledo Bend -- October 17 & 18
Sam Rayburn -- December 5 & 6
Ray Roberts -- March 5 & 6
LBJ -- April 2 & 3 (Championship)
Early entries can be made on line with a credit card or my mailing in an entry form. Go to www.usafishingtrails.com
to complete the early entry. late entries will be accepted the week of the tournament as long as the 125 team limit is not exceeded and all pre-fishing off limit rules have been followed.
* Off limits will begin the Monday through Wednesday before each tournament. Thursday and Friday before each tournament will be the official practice days.
* Friday between 5-8pm the boat numbers will be assigned for flight times at the weigh in locations. Anglers will need to have one member be present to get their boat numbers. Boat numbers will be reversed the second day of the tournament.
100 teams would pay out $95,000.00 if everyone entered the side pot.
See you at the lake,