Stop #2 will be at Lake Ray Roberts
As we all know, Ray Roberts is one of the best big bass lakes in North Texas, let's see how big a stringer wins this!
If you're on FB you can let us know you're going there.https://www.facebook.com/events/1027567923977530/
Or, you can post here on this thread. Looking forward to seeing you guys and some big stringers!
Here are the rules and registration/weigh in info, Put it on the Calendar and invite your fishin buddies... this is gonna be a fun event!
More details and flyer will be posted over the next week.
Registration from 5-5:30am with a 15 minute grace period.(after 5:45am registration will be cut off)
Captians Meeting from 5:30-6:00am
Lines in: 6:30am
Weigh in: 3:30pm Registration and Captain's Meeting will be at the
Sanger High School Parking lothttps://goo.gl/maps/7Qy3NKiQGMv
5-5:30 AM Weigh in will be at Fuzzy's in Sanger
1004 Maple St #101, Sanger, TX 76266
- Anglers must be registered before captains meeting day of tournament.
- $75.00 tournament registration (Big Bass Pot Included)
Pay out will be 100% of registartion fees collected
- 1st place 60%
- 2nd place 30%
- 3rd place 10%
- No cash pay out for big bass
Big bass winner to receive a gift certificate from Angler's Pro Tackle
This will be the minimum payout. There may be other prizes awarded that will vary for each individual tournament.
This will be a Catch Photo Release tournament. All fish must be released unharmed back into the body of water they were caught in as quickly as possible.
- Only large mouth bass,small mouth bass and spotted bass of 14" or longer will be scored
- Winners will be determined by the combined length of their five longest bass
- Fish must be oriented with head to the left of the picture and dorsel fin to the top of the picture
- Mouth does not have to be closed but the bottom lip must be touching the measuring board
- Tail must lay natural and not be pinched by the angler
- The entire fish from head to tail must be visible along with your identifier
- Hawg Trough will be the only measuring device accepted
In The Event Of A Tie:
Tie breaker will go to the angler with the largest single fish. If those are equal, it will go to the next fish and so on. If all of the anglers fish are of exactly of the same size then the two pots will be combined and split between the two anglers. If it is a third place and first out of money tie, the two anglers will split the third place pot if all of their fish are of the exact same size.
Where And When Can I launch?:
- Anglers may launch at any location in the tournament boundary that is publicly accesible
- Anglers will be allowed to launch anytime after being dismissed from the captains meeting
Other General Rules:
- Life jackets must be worn at all times while on the water in any Angler's Pro Tackle or TXKAA
- Cell phone communication between anglers is prohibited
- Digital cameras with removable SD or micro SD cards will be the only thing accepted for scoring fish
- Weigh in time will be discussed at the captains meeting. Anglers will be deducted 1" per 15 minutes late up to 30 minutes at which they will be disqualified.
- Captains meetings are mandatory
- All decisions made by the TD are final