Forums59
Topics1,039,206
Posts13,960,919
Members144,196
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Well I have not been on in a while after I started working again. After a four-month paid vacation I was a little spoiled lolso I thought I would give a little recap. [Re: Robert Hunter] #11111789 09/18/15 04:59 PM
H
hook-line&sinker Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
H
Robert you made reely good use of your time! You regret more of the things you didn't do than the things you did do! wink

>)));> Wishin' I was Fishin' <;(((<

“Personnel is the most vital and important aspect of any industry.
If you’re just going to grind them up, it’s not going to end well for anybody.”
SCOTT REINARDY

Re: Well I have not been on in a while after I started working again. After a four-month paid vacation I was a little spoiled lolso I thought I would give a little recap. [Re: J-Moe] #11112182 09/18/15 08:31 PM
banker-always fishing Offline
Pumpkin Head
Pumpkin Head
Originally Posted By: J-Moe
Originally Posted By: robert hunter
I just want to thank j-mor for texting me his trophies on the first day really made me smile after having to get back to work after so long in at least knowing somebody I know is catching fish out there.

Awesome pictures Robert. You live the good life my friend thumb

Since Robert continues to annoy me by texting me all of his trophy fish pictures, I don't mind hijacking his thread. This is the trophy fish picture I sent him. I just keep reminding him it takes far more skill to catch fish this size roflmao

Awesome! Now go get that GREEN! hooked

[Linked Image][Linked Image]

IGFA World Record Rio Grande Cichlid. Lake Dunlap.

John 3:16

Sinner's Prayer. God forgive me a sinner. I accept Jesus Christ as my Savior !
Re: Well I have not been on in a while after I started working again. After a four-month paid vacation I was a little spoiled lolso I thought I would give a little recap. [Re: Robert Hunter] #11112288 09/18/15 09:38 PM
Dfitz Offline
"Nice Guy"
"Nice Guy"
Great pics Robert. cheers

Don't worry about the mule, just load the cart
[Linked Image]
Re: Well I have not been on in a while after I started working again. After a four-month paid vacation I was a little spoiled lolso I thought I would give a little recap. [Re: Robert Hunter] #11112946 09/19/15 06:15 AM
R
Robert Hunter Offline OP
TFF Team Angler
OP Offline
TFF Team Angler
R
Well I finally get a day off after 10 days back Sunday. For most of the day I have no intention of anything but just sitting on my butt and watching football my study groups giving me a pass lol. but I bet I am on the road at about 3 o'clock in the morning to drive two hours to go fish for a few hours and drive to get back by noon hey I need to check my deer feeder. Sounds like a good enough excuse for me to drive four hours round-trip for about three hours of fishing. I have so many deer I need to put a screen around it the silly suckers have figured out how to turn it and are eating me out of house and home lol. So I hope I have a few good fish to report J Moe I am still bent out of shape the day I left my phone in the truck down there I caught a ton of beautiful big bluegill you would have been in heaven. You and Hookline keep in mind that is an open invitation anytime y'all and Chuck same goes for you if you get up here for something or the brownwood area . Capt we just need a day dialed in with our work been a while.

[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [url=https://postimages.org/][img]https://i.postimg.cc/bsQJFvLj/
Re: Well I have not been on in a while after I started working again. After a four-month paid vacation I was a little spoiled lolso I thought I would give a little recap. [Re: Robert Hunter] #11113093 09/19/15 01:41 PM
J
jonbo Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
J
OK, I'm jealous. Those are some impressive fish. I drooled especially over the cutthroat. We don't seem to have them around the southern Midwest so they're on my bucket list. I might possibly get a chance to visit Colorado in about 13 months. Cutties will be my #1 target. In 2 months I'm going to Gatlinburg, TN right at the Great Smoky Mountains. I've already hired a guide and told him my primary objective there is to cross native brookies off of my bucket list. Told him I don't care quite as much about really nice browns or rainbows because that's what our area features. He said, "got it", so I'm really looking forward to it. We're supposed to hit a stream where the rainbows were shocked out and replaced with brookies that have been encouraged to breed/multiply. That's close enough to "native", is it not?

Re: Well I have not been on in a while after I started working again. After a four-month paid vacation I was a little spoiled lolso I thought I would give a little recap. [Re: Robert Hunter] #11114773 09/20/15 07:12 AM
R
Robert Hunter Offline OP
TFF Team Angler
OP Offline
TFF Team Angler
R
I would say so those rios come from A cutthroat restoration stream that was rotenoned and a diversion dam was put up to prevent invasive trout from coming up. Should be a great trip for you ! Having to move my run down till Monday afternoon have some issues I have to handle with my new hires I can't leave the store. Didn't help I wanted to leave at 3:30 am but as I was dropping off food for Smu at the Tcu game I got blocked in by the charter busses and had to wait on them to clean up an eat my food before they left lol. Just got out a bit ago been doing these for years for Tcu opponents definitely the first time I have ever been blocked in lol.

[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [url=https://postimages.org/][img]https://i.postimg.cc/bsQJFvLj/
Re: Well I have not been on in a while after I started working again. After a four-month paid vacation I was a little spoiled lolso I thought I would give a little recap. [Re: Robert Hunter] #11115050 09/20/15 02:58 PM
2FlyFish4 Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
rumor has it big smallies are biting below PK
the rain is a blessing and a cursing. it makes the big fish bite but the camera lens are always foggy with rain spots.

Re: Well I have not been on in a while after I started working again. After a four-month paid vacation I was a little spoiled lolso I thought I would give a little recap. [Re: 2FlyFish4] #11115223 09/20/15 04:58 PM
J
J-Moe Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
J
Originally Posted By: 2FlyFish4
rumor has it big smallies are biting below PK
the rain is a blessing and a cursing. it makes the big fish bite but the camera lens are always foggy with rain spots.

Wow, awesome fish. That would make a great addition to my bucket list!!!!

Re: Well I have not been on in a while after I started working again. After a four-month paid vacation I was a little spoiled lolso I thought I would give a little recap. [Re: Robert Hunter] #11117004 09/21/15 03:44 AM
R
Robert Hunter Offline OP
TFF Team Angler
OP Offline
TFF Team Angler
R
Hey jerk I know I fished six days a week for several months but dang an invite would be nice lol. Hey Casey we need to start looking at a short red float below texoma soon should be amazing.

Re: Well I have not been on in a while after I started working again. After a four-month paid vacation I was a little spoiled lolso I thought I would give a little recap. [Re: Robert Hunter] #11117198 09/21/15 12:47 PM
2FlyFish4 Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
Well I knew you wouldn't be able to get off Saturday so what can I say

Re: Well I have not been on in a while after I started working again. After a four-month paid vacation I was a little spoiled lolso I thought I would give a little recap. [Re: Robert Hunter] #11123894 09/24/15 03:04 AM
R
Robert Hunter Offline OP
TFF Team Angler
OP Offline
TFF Team Angler
R
well finally got on the water. I caught a few chunks but nothing big. The water was flat as glass. I really would have liked a little chop on the water to get them going,but after 8 13-15 hour days in a row I'll take any fish lol. I have been very fortunate for years everyone is covered up in pigs had a few two years ago but they moved on. In the last four weeks though I think they realized they were missing some prime turf so looks like I'll be sticking some bacon with the arrows this year. May take the AR out and do a little night extermination lol. Any way looks like I have a ton of deer coming in as well for bow season. Makes for some great days this fall throw a doe on ice in the morning and fish till dark.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide