Forum Statistics
Forums59
Topics1,038,939
Posts13,955,888
Members144,183
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Chemdawg is in the hospital and orders will be delaid #11075520 09/01/15 12:53 AM
J
jason77 Offline OP
Outdoorsman
OP Offline
Outdoorsman
J
Most of you don't care about me much, but this is not for me Chemdawgs wife called truste I was shocked the women hates me. I gues about 3 hrs ago he fell twisted his back and they are keeping him for a day or so to check the hard wear in his back. His son did not post this because he is not around for a few days. He has orders wrapped and ready to go, I will mail them off tomarow

Wet Rooster Jigs Fishing Super Store
Re: Chemdawg is in the hospital and orders will be delaid [Re: jason77] #11075534 09/01/15 12:58 AM
C
CATDADDY JR Offline
Angler
Angler
C
Sorry to hear the bad news but will send a prayer for him.

Re: Chemdawg is in the hospital and orders will be delaid [Re: jason77] #11075557 09/01/15 01:13 AM
W
WillieRip Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
W
Man, I hope Chemdawgs heals up. I know not everyone is all religious and stuff, but pray that Jesus might help him.

Black Warrior Lures
Slip floats that get'em in the boat!
blackwarriorlures.com
Re: Chemdawg is in the hospital and orders will be delaid [Re: jason77] #11075637 09/01/15 01:41 AM
C
Cat finder Offline
Angler
Angler
C
He be blessed angel

If the fish don't bite your not baiting right...
Re: Chemdawg is in the hospital and orders will be delaid [Re: WillieRip] #11076020 09/01/15 05:56 AM
banker-always fishing Offline
Pumpkin Head
Pumpkin Head
Originally Posted By: WillieRip
Man, I hope Chemdawgs heals up. I know not everyone is all religious and stuff, but pray that Jesus might help him.

Prayers up! The Lord Jesus Christ has Control! angel2

[Linked Image][Linked Image]

IGFA World Record Rio Grande Cichlid. Lake Dunlap.

John 3:16

Sinner's Prayer. God forgive me a sinner. I accept Jesus Christ as my Savior !
Re: Chemdawg is in the hospital and orders will be delaid [Re: jason77] #11076028 09/01/15 06:35 AM
C
Chemdawg Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
C
I was released but have to go back tomorrow yes Jason will mail off my bobbers

i owe someone a 160z jar of bait they had not do well this year and i thought i would send them a jar to see if we could turn things around for them you know who you are please pm me so i can get it out to you

I also want to thank every one for there support i hope i am feeling better soon because i have some guuys on ft hood i owe a trip too I may try to suck to to stubby and have him take then out lolo

One last thing I have alway been the guy doing thing for every one. one it feels good to see people smile. rarely do people do thing for me I was thrilled when Bob Landry build these steps for my boat and really touched when he came out here and put them on for me and help me run my new fuel line I still have light wires to run but i cant get to it with my back so i will just do with out for a bit
that was the fist thing someone did for me in so long i dont know if he knew but i was shaking then Dunkky Dude did it brought tears to my eye lump in my thought the bottom one are the steeps the are nice i suggest anyone buy a set they are so notch getting in and out and make it easier http://chemdawg.byethost7.com/index.htm

I really thank you from the bottom of my heart both of you I was actually pretty depressed the past few day from the test messages from a few idivitles who hid behided hush email amounts and privet phone numbers trying to get me off the board and blaming me for something i did not do Thank you Bob and Dunkky dude this actly made my thought lump up and all the bs thes stress of past few weeks goaway

Re: Chemdawg is in the hospital and orders will be delaid [Re: jason77] #11076053 09/01/15 10:30 AM
W
WillieRip Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
W
That's good news.

Black Warrior Lures
Slip floats that get'em in the boat!
blackwarriorlures.com
Re: Chemdawg is in the hospital and orders will be delaid [Re: Chemdawg] #11076769 09/01/15 06:11 PM
stubby77 Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
Originally Posted By: Chemdawg
I was released but have to go back tomorrow yes Jason will mail off my bobbers

i owe someone a 160z jar of bait they had not do well this year and i thought i would send them a jar to see if we could turn things around for them you know who you are please pm me so i can get it out to you

I also want to thank every one for there support i hope i am feeling better soon because i have some guuys on ft hood i owe a trip too I may try to suck to to stubby and have him take then out lolo

One last thing I have alway been the guy doing thing for every one. one it feels good to see people smile. rarely do people do thing for me I was thrilled when Bob Landry build these steps for my boat and really touched when he came out here and put them on for me and help me run my new fuel line I still have light wires to run but i cant get to it with my back so i will just do with out for a bit
that was the fist thing someone did for me in so long i dont know if he knew but i was shaking then Dunkky Dude did it brought tears to my eye lump in my thought the bottom one are the steeps the are nice i suggest anyone buy a set they are so notch getting in and out and make it easier http://chemdawg.byethost7.com/index.htm

I really thank you from the bottom of my heart both of you I was actually pretty depressed the past few day from the test messages from a few idivitles who hid behided hush email amounts and privet phone numbers trying to get me off the board and blaming me for something i did not do Thank you Bob and Dunkky dude this actly made my thought lump up and all the bs thes stress of past few weeks goaway
bring them on chem

Re: Chemdawg is in the hospital and orders will be delaid [Re: Chemdawg] #11077033 09/01/15 08:16 PM
D
Dunkky dude Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
D
No problem Chemdawg! Thank you for serving the country. My father was a war veteran as well. He served during the Korean war. He told me many things about it and how horrible it was. You deserve all the respect!

You are a strong soldier, don't let the keyboard warriors with their circle of chain in the forum bother you.
there are still tons of good down to earth people here who shares great knowledge and friendships without BS.

P.S.
you need to add this to your signature.
http://chemdawg.byethost7.com/

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide