I have a Motor Guide wireless troll motor that has died. It makes no sound and has no moves. It has been working well. Boat battery shows 12.65 volts and the small battery in the foot control is OK. The red light voltage indicator on the motor base shows the battery in Good condition, which is strange as it should show in top condition with 12.65 volts. I don't know where to start diagnosing the problem as it could be in the foot control remote or the receiver or the motor (but I doubt the motor is the problem)
Does anyone have any tips on diagnosing this problem. The motor is four years old and has been used very little.