Email: email@example.comLake Oviachic:Just get in and ride - Follow us down - Fly Into Obregon Fish 3 to 6 Days and Fly OUT - Fly into Tuson, Az. making part of the drive and fish 6 days.
- Dec. 26 - Back in FW. Jan. 5 - 7 days of fishing.
- Jan. 29 - Home on Feb. 7 - 6 days of fishing.
- Feb. 26 - Home on March 6 - 6 days of fishing.
- Mar. 25 - Home on April 3 - 6 days of fishing.
- April 29 - Home on May 8 - 6 days of fishing.
We have been booking trips to this virtually unknown lake for 27 years. It has been the most drive in friendly lake in Mexico for me to meet my customers that want to fly, so they can fish from a 20 ft. Skeeter. I invite you and your partner to come along with me to Oviachic this December through April. The fishing is excellent during these 5 months, catching 100 Bass per boat with half of those over 5 lbs. You can fly in or ride in with me to save the plane fair.RESERVATIONS:
We will accommodate your group any way possible to get your business from December 26 through April. Here are some examples of arranging a trip.
- You and your partner can make the drive with me from Fort Worth which is a 2 day trip to the lake with 6 days of fishing. We spend the night and cross the boarder at Nogalas, AZ..
- You may fly into Tuson, AZ. where we will pick you up at the airport and make the 7 hour drive to the lake the next day. This will be 6 days of fishing. We require 4 fisherman on all fly in trips. This cuts your trip down to 8 days instead of 10 days.
- You may fly into Obregon, Mexico where we will pick you up at the airport and make the short 45 min. drive out to the lake. You have the option of 3 to 6 days of fishing. This is for a 4 fisherman booking for those that do not have time to make the drive. 3 days of fishing means 5 days away from work.
- All fishing equipment is supplied to fly in customers.TRIP EXPENSES:
- 2 fisherman all inclusive = $3,500
- 4 Fisherman all inclusive = $6,500
- If you fly, our expenses are the same to bring our rigs to Mexico. Pricing is the same and 4 fisherman must book for a fly in trip.
- I only charge the expense of the trip. No profit is made. This is what it will cost you and a partner in expenses if you decide to take your own truck and boat.Lake El Salto - Picachos - 4 Day Package on Both
If you want to fly down and fish with the guides provided at El Salto Lodge; we can do that. My best friend lives down there and will take care of you completely. I will be glad to put you in touch with him for pricing.
Latest Video on Big Bass Fishing Mexico. It doesn't get any better than this.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeO4RPUUWNE&feature=youtu.be
Your contact for our fly in trips to Mazatlan then out to the lake is Txtoby (Mike):
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgLake Guerrero:
You will be in great company with me and two Louisiana Fisherman. We will be staying at their Hacienda near Victoria, Mexico in a little town on the South end of Guerrero called Cassa. The drive is absolutely wonderful which is only 12 hours from Fort Worth. I am use to driving 2 days to get down to the West Coast lakes so this is a piece of cake.
The lake is only about 2 ft. low and catching water along with more rain coming from the storms rolling in. The big bass are as good as they were back in the 90's.
I can't wait to get back down there on the next trip with those that would like to go. These trips are 5 to 6 days of fishing. I want to thank the Louisiana boys Joe and Woody for having me come and look at the property to book these trips.Expenses:
- 2 Fisherman All Inclusive = $3,500
- 4 Fisherman All Inclusive = $7,000
- You may want to fly into DFW or Harlingen and make the rest of the drive.Hacienda Facilities: Big Bass For Us This year: