Fished Pinkston today. Didnt get there as early as I wanted as the girlfriend wanted to go after I made the comment, Well they should be schooling good. Boy was I wrong!

Got out there any there was only 1 other trailer at the ramp and they were crappie fishing it appeard.

Fished for about 4.5 hours and didnt get a single bite. I finally said Okay, im about tired of this lake and the gf said Thank goodness, can we go home now? I said Sure we can stop at Naconiche on the way home so I dont blank today. She didnt think that was funny.

Fished deep, shallow and everywhere in between and nothing. I even found baitfish and fish all around it and nothing at all. I dont get it. At one point I had almost all the rods I own on the deck. Thats never a good sign.

Ramp is pretty silty right now. Had to back the truck halfway into the water to launch.

Needless to say, I wont be back out there for a long while. That lake has never been very nice to me, but Im always getting pictures of big ones coming out of there.

Thought I would share my report.