no nothing you do with cheese bait is cheap and you can get your flour a 25lb bag at same club or heb for around 10.50 its wort it when thats allyour using it for. no garlic is not cheap i bout some garlic extract thinking ok this is going to work better well it didn't in fact about of 5 trips with ing i fought maybe 10 fish of it fresh is he key i dont believe you have you should were gloves on your and and a close pin on your nose just to get bait on a hook and keep it from getting on your hans. i know a lot of guys like cj and dks but they use fillers were mine and most other cheese makers us flour and notch much of it I use flout because it hold better and alose the bait to dissolve in the water that is one of the bigest things it has to to break down on the water that is why wen you real in your bait is gone it has broke down and came off when you recalled in but what most do realize you just did wat tinny calls the dreg in drop it is the same as cj and dk once you lever it out there lover enough all the bait washes out of the filler but the filler hold some of the sent