texasfishingforum.com logo
Main Menu
Advertisement
Affiliates
Advertisement
Newest Members
Cameron Gose, Jetskirentals512, Flashin Assassin Lures, SoonerTex0623, Bobby J.
119181 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
hopalong 121,013
TexDawg 119,783
Bigbob_FTW 95,321
John175☮ 85,918
Pilothawk 83,274
Bob Davis 82,326
Mark Perry 72,486
Derek 🐝 68,321
JDavis7873 67,416
Forum Statistics
Forums59
Topics1,038,886
Posts13,954,839
Members144,181
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Shout out to Tony Gutierrez & Moritz Chevrolet! #11049490 08/18/15 07:56 PM
A
attytexas Offline OP
Outdoorsman
OP Offline
Outdoorsman
A
Thank you Tony G for all your help in working to find the perfect Chevy Tahoe I was looking for last month for my wife. I am down here in Laredo and although we have a local dealership, they could not match the sales price AND trade in offer I received from Moritz. They even offered free pick up and delivery- great Customer Service!

A Happy wife is a Happy Life, as they say, and my wife could not be happier with her new truck.

Thanks!!

Leroy Medford

Last edited by attytexas; 08/18/15 07:57 PM.

Live to Fish!
Re: Shout out to Tony Gutierrez & Moritz Chevrolet! [Re: attytexas] #11049944 08/18/15 11:14 PM
Monte Coon Offline
Coon's Bar & Grill
Coon's Bar & Grill
Thanks Leroy we appreciate your business!!! cheers

[Linked Image]
Monte Coon | Sales Manager | Moritz Chevrolet | 817-696-2003

www.facebook.com/MoritzFortWorth
www.moritzchevrolet.com
www.dobynsrods.com
www.funnsunboats.com
Re: Shout out to Tony Gutierrez & Moritz Chevrolet! [Re: attytexas] #11050012 08/18/15 11:47 PM
R
RickS. Online Happy
TFF Guru
Online Happy
TFF Guru
R
Someone has to sell cars and trucks while Monte is out traveling all over the place. peep

Re: Shout out to Tony Gutierrez & Moritz Chevrolet! [Re: attytexas] #11054449 08/21/15 02:12 AM
T Gutierrez Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
Leroy,
It's been a few days since I had a chance to look over the Forum but wanted to chime in and say thank you for the business. I'm glad everyone is happy with there new ride.
Let us know if you need anything in the future.
Tight lines!

[Linked Image]11.01

Re: Shout out to Tony Gutierrez & Moritz Chevrolet! [Re: attytexas] #11054642 08/21/15 03:36 AM
F
Frank the Tank Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
F
Originally Posted By: attytexas
Thank you Tony G for all your help in working to find the perfect Chevy Tahoe I was looking for last month for my wife. I am down here in Laredo and although we have a local dealership, they could not match the sales price AND trade in offer I received from Moritz. They even offered free pick up and delivery- great Customer Service!

A Happy wife is a Happy Life, as they say, and my wife could not be happier with her new truck.

Thanks!!

Leroy Medford

Wait, you mean to tell me that Moritz delivered your truck to LAREDO? AND drove the trade Back?

Jesus loves all of us
Re: Shout out to Tony Gutierrez & Moritz Chevrolet! [Re: Frank the Tank] #11054670 08/21/15 03:50 AM
T Gutierrez Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
Originally Posted By: Frank the Tank

Thanks!!

Leroy Medford

Wait, you mean to tell me that Moritz delivered your truck to LAREDO? AND drove the trade Back?

Yes, I do deals like this quite often almost half my deals a month are from customers better than 3 hours from our location.
With the digital world we can do everything through text, e-mail and over the phone.
We have delivered a truck nearly 800 miles out from our location and do not draw the line there.
That's free delivery for anyone wanting the best deal on a new Chevrolet.

[Linked Image]11.01

Re: Shout out to Tony Gutierrez & Moritz Chevrolet! [Re: T Gutierrez] #11054728 08/21/15 04:09 AM
F
Frank the Tank Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
F
Originally Posted By: T Gutierrez

Thanks!!

Leroy Medford

Yes, I do deals like this quite often almost half my deals a month are from customers better than 3 hours from our location.
With the digital world we can do everything through text, e-mail and over the phone.
We have delivered a truck nearly 800 miles out from our location and do not draw the line there.
That's free delivery for anyone wanting the best deal on a new Chevrolet.

I had no idea. that's impressive Tony...... and tempting

Last edited by Frank the Tank; 08/21/15 04:09 AM.

Jesus loves all of us
Re: Shout out to Tony Gutierrez & Moritz Chevrolet! [Re: Frank the Tank] #11057397 08/22/15 07:11 PM
Monte Coon Offline
Coon's Bar & Grill
Coon's Bar & Grill
Frank we had a customer a few years ago that broke down in Raton New Mexico on their way to Colorado for a ski trip. They called me to express their frustration and to let me know their trip was ruined. No problem we sent a Suburban to them and it was at their hotel the next morning my driver helped them to transfer all their luggage over and they were on their way. My guy stayed with their Suburban until it was fixed and brought it back to Ft Worth. I'm proud to work for a company that spares no expense when it comes to doing the right thing.

[Linked Image]
Monte Coon | Sales Manager | Moritz Chevrolet | 817-696-2003

www.facebook.com/MoritzFortWorth
www.moritzchevrolet.com
www.dobynsrods.com
www.funnsunboats.com
Re: Shout out to Tony Gutierrez & Moritz Chevrolet! [Re: Monte Coon] #11059047 08/23/15 08:13 PM
F
Frank the Tank Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
F
Originally Posted By: Monte Coon
Frank we had a customer a few years ago that broke down in Raton New Mexico on their way to Colorado for a ski trip. They called me to express their frustration and to let me know their trip was ruined. No problem we sent a Suburban to them and it was at their hotel the next morning my driver helped them to transfer all their luggage over and they were on their way. My guy stayed with their Suburban until it was fixed and brought it back to Ft Worth. I'm proud to work for a company that spares no expense when it comes to doing the right thing.

that's pretty impressive Monte and Tony

Jesus loves all of us
Re: Shout out to Tony Gutierrez & Moritz Chevrolet! [Re: Frank the Tank] #11059105 08/23/15 08:42 PM
S
steveiam Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
S
Originally Posted By: Monte Coon

that's pretty impressive Monte and Tony

Its been a couple of months since we bought a new Tahoe for my wife from these guys--
I'm not surprised at all--
I'll buy from them again its my time-

What has happed to you does not define who you are-

HOW you react to what happens to you DOES!
Re: Shout out to Tony Gutierrez & Moritz Chevrolet! [Re: attytexas] #11060060 08/24/15 03:57 AM
T Gutierrez Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
Steveiam,
I'm glad to hear you are enjoying the Tahoe.
Thank you for checking in, this is a heavy rebate month so if there is any indication you want a new pick up it would be a good time to look in to it.

Tight lines to all!!! And thanks to both the TFF and THF for all the support!

[Linked Image]11.01

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide