facebook
Forum Stats
108655 Members
61 Forums
780060 Topics
10062183 Posts

Max Online: 36273 @ 01/23/13 02:34 PM
Topic Options
#11049490 - 08/18/15 02:56 PM Shout out to Tony Gutierrez & Moritz Chevrolet!
attytexas Offline
Outdoorsman

Loc: Laredo, Tx
Thank you Tony G for all your help in working to find the perfect Chevy Tahoe I was looking for last month for my wife. I am down here in Laredo and although we have a local dealership, they could not match the sales price AND trade in offer I received from Moritz. They even offered free pick up and delivery- great Customer Service!

A Happy wife is a Happy Life, as they say, and my wife could not be happier with her new truck.

Thanks!!

Leroy Medford

Edited by attytexas (08/18/15 02:57 PM)

#11049944 - 08/18/15 06:14 PM Re: Shout out to Tony Gutierrez & Moritz Chevrolet! [Re: attytexas]
Monte Coon Offline
Coon's Bar & Grill

Loc: FT WORTH TX
Thanks Leroy we appreciate your business!!! cheers

www.facebook.com/MoritzFortWorth
www.moritzchevrolet.com
www.dobynsrods.com
www.funnsunboats.com

#11050012 - 08/18/15 06:47 PM Re: Shout out to Tony Gutierrez & Moritz Chevrolet! [Re: attytexas]
RickS. Online   happy
TFF Guru

Loc: Soon to be back in The Republi...
Someone has to sell cars and trucks while Monte is out traveling all over the place. peep

#11054449 - 08/20/15 09:12 PM Re: Shout out to Tony Gutierrez & Moritz Chevrolet! [Re: attytexas]
T Gutierrez Offline
Extreme Angler

Loc: Haslet
Leroy,
It's been a few days since I had a chance to look over the Forum but wanted to chime in and say thank you for the business. I'm glad everyone is happy with there new ride.
Let us know if you need anything in the future.
Tight lines!
Tony.gutierrez@moritzmail.com
Office: 8176962030
Cell: 8173207336

#11054642 - 08/20/15 10:36 PM Re: Shout out to Tony Gutierrez & Moritz Chevrolet! [Re: attytexas]
Frank the Tank Offline
TFF Guru

Loc: Hideaway, TX
Originally Posted By: attytexas
Thank you Tony G for all your help in working to find the perfect Chevy Tahoe I was looking for last month for my wife. I am down here in Laredo and although we have a local dealership, they could not match the sales price AND trade in offer I received from Moritz. They even offered free pick up and delivery- great Customer Service!

A Happy wife is a Happy Life, as they say, and my wife could not be happier with her new truck.

Thanks!!

Leroy Medford

Wait, you mean to tell me that Moritz delivered your truck to LAREDO? AND drove the trade Back?

#11054670 - 08/20/15 10:50 PM Re: Shout out to Tony Gutierrez & Moritz Chevrolet! [Re: Frank the Tank]
T Gutierrez Offline
Extreme Angler

Originally Posted By: Frank the Tank

Thanks!!

Leroy Medford

Wait, you mean to tell me that Moritz delivered your truck to LAREDO? AND drove the trade Back?

Yes, I do deals like this quite often almost half my deals a month are from customers better than 3 hours from our location.
With the digital world we can do everything through text, e-mail and over the phone.
We have delivered a truck nearly 800 miles out from our location and do not draw the line there.
That's free delivery for anyone wanting the best deal on a new Chevrolet.

#11054728 - 08/20/15 11:09 PM Re: Shout out to Tony Gutierrez & Moritz Chevrolet! [Re: T Gutierrez]
Frank the Tank Offline
TFF Guru

Originally Posted By: T Gutierrez

Thanks!!

Leroy Medford

Yes, I do deals like this quite often almost half my deals a month are from customers better than 3 hours from our location.
With the digital world we can do everything through text, e-mail and over the phone.
We have delivered a truck nearly 800 miles out from our location and do not draw the line there.
That's free delivery for anyone wanting the best deal on a new Chevrolet.

I had no idea. that's impressive Tony...... and tempting

Edited by Frank the Tank (08/20/15 11:09 PM)

#11057397 - 08/22/15 02:11 PM Re: Shout out to Tony Gutierrez & Moritz Chevrolet! [Re: Frank the Tank]
Monte Coon Offline
Coon's Bar & Grill

Loc: FT WORTH TX
Frank we had a customer a few years ago that broke down in Raton New Mexico on their way to Colorado for a ski trip. They called me to express their frustration and to let me know their trip was ruined. No problem we sent a Suburban to them and it was at their hotel the next morning my driver helped them to transfer all their luggage over and they were on their way. My guy stayed with their Suburban until it was fixed and brought it back to Ft Worth. I'm proud to work for a company that spares no expense when it comes to doing the right thing.

www.facebook.com/MoritzFortWorth
www.moritzchevrolet.com
www.dobynsrods.com
www.funnsunboats.com

#11059047 - 08/23/15 03:13 PM Re: Shout out to Tony Gutierrez & Moritz Chevrolet! [Re: Monte Coon]
Frank the Tank Offline
TFF Guru

Originally Posted By: Monte Coon
Frank we had a customer a few years ago that broke down in Raton New Mexico on their way to Colorado for a ski trip. They called me to express their frustration and to let me know their trip was ruined. No problem we sent a Suburban to them and it was at their hotel the next morning my driver helped them to transfer all their luggage over and they were on their way. My guy stayed with their Suburban until it was fixed and brought it back to Ft Worth. I'm proud to work for a company that spares no expense when it comes to doing the right thing.

that's pretty impressive Monte and Tony

#11059105 - 08/23/15 03:42 PM Re: Shout out to Tony Gutierrez & Moritz Chevrolet! [Re: Frank the Tank]
steveiam Offline
TFF Celebrity

Loc: Red Oak, Tx. (North Texas)
Originally Posted By: Monte Coon

that's pretty impressive Monte and Tony

Its been a couple of months since we bought a new Tahoe for my wife from these guys--
I'm not surprised at all--
I'll buy from them again its my time-

#11060060 - 08/23/15 10:57 PM Re: Shout out to Tony Gutierrez & Moritz Chevrolet! [Re: attytexas]
T Gutierrez Offline
Extreme Angler

Steveiam,
I'm glad to hear you are enjoying the Tahoe.
Thank you for checking in, this is a heavy rebate month so if there is any indication you want a new pick up it would be a good time to look in to it.

Tight lines to all!!! And thanks to both the TFF and THF for all the support!

© 1998-2018 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide