If you are not certain that the scent you are using is helping, please consider making the change. I am selling these powerful extracts to share with you one of the best kept secrets that I had in tournament fishing. These are the three most natural scents in the water to Bass. That makes them great for masking the human order and providing the real thing to help sew up the deal on every bite.Order Information:
Send a PM. - Call: 432-553-1874 - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check or money order only. All orders over $50 ship FREE. Next day shipping when you order.
- 2 oz. Drip bottle = $10
- 10 oz. Spray Bottle = $40 This gives you 2 Free OZ.
- My Biotech Will Make Any Pure Extract you Would Like = $300 My Cost.Minnow - Night Crawler - Crayfish
I made this recipe for 10 years outside because of the smell. Here is the process:
- 2 lbs. of bait
- Using a grinder; bring to a mush.
- Using a blender; blend to a thick liquid.
- Using a pressure cooker; cook for 15 minutes.
- Pour off the liquid and squeeze the remains through a cheese cloth.
- Repeat straining process through a clean cheese cloth.
- Bottle and Freeze.Professionally Made Now:
I have a Biotech that makes this recipe for me now. His job is to test the aggressiveness on fresh and salt water fish on all different kinds of scent. He assures me that these 3 extracts are the most sought after scents in his test tanks. He says, "that he is surprised that fisherman catch anything after handling our artificial lures, because the human odor is the most deterrent scent to all species".Biotech Test Tank:
- One hundred foot tank with scent tubes on opposite end from entrance. A puff of scent is released into the tank to time the reaction time at 100 ft. away of all species. All fresh water species come to these 3 scents faster than all other scents.
- One retractable scent tube. This is uses to follow the tracking senses of the fish. Tube starts at the entrance and goes out the other side of the tank. Bass will follow and stay on the scent trail left through the water to the exit hole at the end of the tank. Bass track faster on these 3 scents than all others.
- 12 chum bag holders in the tank. 12 different scents bags can be placed in the tank at the same time to determine which one gets the most strikes. All fresh water species strike these 3 scents more often than all the others. Fresh water species like the Cat Fish that feeds more by smell, strike these three twice as often as the others.Conclusion:
It is important to me to build my baits with living rubber skirts like jigs and spinner baits so the rubber will hold the scent better than Silicone. It is also important to spray your lures often to leave that scent trail in the water. Be sure to use some kind of scent to mask the human odor and it just makes good sense to use natural forage to do this.Fishing Test:
For 30 years I have been using Minnow, Night Crawler and Crayfish dosed in 3 different small duffle bags. Bass are going to be looking for one or the other of these scents each day. When fishing Mexico, I rotate these 3 bags around each day from one boat to the others. The boat using baits out of these three bags will catch 100 bass per day. The boats using the same baits scented with all other scents on the market will only catch around 70 Bass per day. When you are catching 100 Bass per day it is very easy to tell what works and what doesn't.