Originally Posted By: ToledoGold
The purpose of Andrew's question I believe is coming from a dealer perspective. Andrew is on the sales team at Ross Motorsports, which is picking up Bass Cat to add to their darn well stocked showroom of motorcycles, ATVs, ETC. In Lufkin, they are they closest BCB/Yamaha dealer to most of us.

So from a buyers opinion, what do you want to see on the showroom floor when you walk in? A loaded out FTD or a more price friendly Advantage. How important is it to you that you get the exact colors you want on a boat that youre willing to wait 6 weeks and special order one. What options do you prefer on each model? M

Tommy, good to see you a couple weeks ago at the meeting. Jay, hope youre loving the new boat. I got mine put into production order today. That gives me a few weeks to make my mind up on colors wink.

Appreciate it! This cleared up my question. From my opinion alog with the majority of people the ftd will be the one that sells. If you are going to spend it, get what you want. Colors will always be the hardest part. Everyone has an opinion. Basscat does an excellent job with allowing the customer to purchase what they want. No package colors to be pushed into. Any questions or suggestions feel free to message me. I am open to everything that can be said.