So I got two of these bad boys and decided I would do the install myself. I've never done this before but felt I was up for the challenge being I have a mechanical background just not with boats.
I removed all the old stuff on bow and console, installed two large ram mounts, the LSS2 to the jack plate, the HDI transducer on the trolling motor, glassed in the HDI in the hull, snaked the ethernet, snaked LSS2 and hull transducer, put in go-free wifi and a terminal strip to wire everything at the console. I also wired up everything up at the bow and used all stainless hardware on the project.
I used cove base and a flooring double sided sticky tape to pad mounts and cover previous work/blemishes. The console was challenging because of it's shape where mounted to so I siliconed around both the mount and cove base to keep it from lifting while running and to water proof. I had to drill a hole in the side for all the wires at the console.
Anyways, all in all it worked out just as planned and everything worked. All that hard worked paid off so my plan is to use that money to have my keel guard replaced with a hambys. Here's some pics of the project.