texasfishingforum.com logo
Main Menu
Advertisement
Affiliates
Advertisement
Newest Members
Cameron Gose, Jetskirentals512, Flashin Assassin Lures, SoonerTex0623, Bobby J.
119181 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
hopalong 121,013
TexDawg 119,783
Bigbob_FTW 95,321
John175☮ 85,918
Pilothawk 83,274
Bob Davis 82,326
Mark Perry 72,486
Derek 🐝 68,321
JDavis7873 67,416
Forum Statistics
Forums59
Topics1,038,882
Posts13,954,768
Members144,181
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: He's Back At It! [Re: JoshMan734] #11010073 07/30/15 06:44 PM
1ShotNoKills Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Not one bit

Moritz Chevrolet - 9101 Camp Bowie W Blvd, Fort Worth, TX - Monte Coon (817) 696-2003
Re: He's Back At It! [Re: JoshMan734] #11010084 07/30/15 06:50 PM
Ghost4BH Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
There is not one thing funny about that video.

Re: He's Back At It! [Re: JoshMan734] #11010166 07/30/15 07:24 PM
M
Mulholland Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
M
Might I suggest removing the 7' 11" X-Heavy X-Fast rod from your butt and inserting a more forgiving medium light moderate taper spinning rod? flush

I know you don't seem to have much of a sense of humor so you won't understand that joke either...

It isn't even the fact that you don't find humor in the video... that's fine.. buy do you have to let everyone know that this video (that dozens posting before you obviously found HILARIOUS) was in no way amusing to you? Do you really feel better by essentially insulting everyone else's enjoyment of this low brow topical slap-stick humor than you would have felt by just silently not enjoying it and moving along?

There is nothing less positive in the world than people who feel the need to alert others when something doesn't suit their humor. You know what I do when I don't find something to be funny? I don't laugh... and that's it. No need to rain on everyone else's parade fellas

Re: He's Back At It! [Re: Mulholland] #11010173 07/30/15 07:26 PM
1ShotNoKills Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Originally Posted By: Mulholland
Might I suggest removing the 7' 11" X-Heavy X-Fast rod from your butt and inserting a more forgiving medium light moderate taper spinning rod? flush

I know you don't seem to have much of a sense of humor so you won't understand that joke either...

It isn't even the fact that you don't find humor in the video... that's fine.. buy do you have to let everyone know that this video (that dozens posting before you obviously found HILARIOUS) was in no way amusing to you? Do you really feel better by essentially insulting everyone else's enjoyment of this low brow topical slap-stick humor than you would have felt by just silently not enjoying it and moving along?

There is nothing less positive in the world than people who feel the need to alert others when something doesn't suit their humor. You know what I do when I don't find something to be funny? I don't laugh... and that's it. No need to rain on everyone else's parade fellas

Thank you for your opinion professor

Re: He's Back At It! [Re: JoshMan734] #11010177 07/30/15 07:29 PM
aquaholic1822 Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
i am only posting here so i don't completely waste my time

[Linked Image]
Re: He's Back At It! [Re: Mulholland] #11010179 07/30/15 07:29 PM
Ghost4BH Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru

Now it's clear why you think it's funny.

Re: He's Back At It! [Re: Mulholland] #11010186 07/30/15 07:34 PM
fouzman Offline
Methuselah
Methuselah

Man, you're on a roll today!

"Things turn out best for those who make the best of the way things turn out" - Zachary Troy Schrah - a young man with vision far beyond his years.
Re: He's Back At It! [Re: fouzman] #11010195 07/30/15 07:38 PM
D
Douglas J Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
D
Originally Posted By: fouzman

Man, you're on a roll today!

#MFGA
Re: He's Back At It! [Re: Ghost4BH] #11010218 07/30/15 07:51 PM
M
Mulholland Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
M
Originally Posted By: JayC41

Your continued negative implications towards people who find it humorous will never make your opinion more valid or make you any better than those people, it will just continue to point out that you are in the minority with your opinion, and are a negative person who feels the need to try and bring others down to lift themselves up.

I guess I should thank you for the added laughs to an already funny post. You are hilarious! Enjoy your vastly superior, heightened & evolved sense of humor that is too good for the rest of us Neanderthals. roflmao

Re: He's Back At It! [Re: Mulholland] #11010225 07/30/15 07:55 PM
Ghost4BH Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Originally Posted By: JayC41

Your continued negative implications towards people who find it humorous will never make your opinion more valid or make you any better than those people, it will just continue to point out that you are in the minority with your opinion, and are a negative person who feels the need to try and bring others down to lift themselves up.

I guess I should thank you for the added laughs to an already funny post. You are hilarious! Enjoy your vastly superior, heightened & evolved sense of humor that is too good for the rest of us Neanderthals. roflmao

You're welcome.

Re: He's Back At It! [Re: JoshMan734] #11010350 07/30/15 08:53 PM
C
CCTX Online Content
mapquest
Online Content
mapquest
C
The video made me chuckle, but this last page of posts is funnier.
roflmao

[Linked Image]
Re: He's Back At It! [Re: Mulholland] #11010418 07/30/15 09:30 PM
T
TDR2 Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
T

Let me play a bit of Devil's advocate. This is an opinion based site. People post what they want, when they want. Sure, this was not a post asking people's opinion of this video, but a lot of people enjoyed it and posted they did. These particular guys didn't find it funny and expressed it. Why attack them for it? You are doing exactly what you asked them not to do. You didn't like their opinion and felt the need to tell them that, while attacking them for not liking a video and expressing it? If you had simply passed over their opinions, their posts would have faded into the vastness of the internet never to be thought of again.

P1
Re: He's Back At It! [Re: JoshMan734] #11010444 07/30/15 09:47 PM
M
Mulholland Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
M
Solid counterpoint, always enjoy a good devils advocate thumb

I am all for expressing opinions, but I would retort that expressing you opinion should be something you do when it can have impact. My actions have weight. If an action I take has no weight, why take it? In this case; your disapproval for the humor can't unmake the video... the video isn't even posted by the joker who makes it, just someone enjoying it as they have in the past and sharing them again. Your disapproval for other people finding the video humorous can't impact whether or not they do, so unless you are simply requesting they not express their delight with the humor of the video, you are still no adding weight to your opinion.

Now we look at my opinion, that they not negatively comment about a humor post that didn't appeal to them, and not talk down to others for finding enjoyment in it... this is an actionable opinion. Perhaps next time they won't do it... perhaps it will drive them to find enjoyment in it, if nothing else but enjoying discussing the pro's and con's of the video being posted and their reactions to it.

At the end of the day the overwhelming majority of people enjoyed it, the few who don't are again welcome not to, but to try to devalue the majority because of their opinion as the minority doesn't make them big. It makes them small. That's why I find further humor in the irony of the attitudes of superiority expressed by those persons. I'm smiling, so is everyone else who enjoyed the video, and they are still salty over there hatin' up a storm.

It's a joke not a.... don't take it so hard nannyboo

Re: He's Back At It! [Re: Mulholland] #11010485 07/30/15 10:03 PM
T
TDR2 Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
T
Solid counterpoint, always enjoy a good devils advocate thumb

I am all for expressing opinions, but I would retort that expressing you opinion should be something you do when it can have impact. My actions have weight. If an action I take has no weight, why take it? In this case; your disapproval for the humor can't unmake the video... the video isn't even posted by the joker who makes it, just someone enjoying it as they have in the past and sharing them again. Your disapproval for other people finding the video humorous can't impact whether or not they do, so unless you are simply requesting they not express their delight with the humor of the video, you are still no adding weight to your opinion.

Now we look at my opinion, that they not negatively comment about a humor post that didn't appeal to them, and not talk down to others for finding enjoyment in it... this is an actionable opinion. Perhaps next time they won't do it... perhaps it will drive them to find enjoyment in it, if nothing else but enjoying discussing the pro's and con's of the video being posted and their reactions to it.

At the end of the day the overwhelming majority of people enjoyed it, the few who don't are again welcome not to, but to try to devalue the majority because of their opinion as the minority doesn't make them big. It makes them small. That's why I find further humor in the irony of the attitudes of superiority expressed by those persons. I'm smiling, so is everyone else who enjoyed the video, and they are still salty over there hatin' up a storm.

It's a joke not a.... don't take it so hard nannyboo

Love the response. Wasn't attempting to be argumentative, just wanted to stick my nose where it didn't belong. I take everything I read on the internet with a smirk and a laugh. For the record, I enjoyed your response to the posters and felt it was appropriate and funny. Just pointing out the irony cheers

The ability to express free speech is universal right. Expect to be corrected in the event of using that right to be an idiot. Keep up the good work.

Last edited by TdRoss; 07/30/15 10:05 PM.

P1
Re: He's Back At It! [Re: JoshMan734] #11010590 07/30/15 10:50 PM
F
formula462 Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
F
Sometimes Queen Elizabeth strokes her cat while humming our national anthem.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide