The 2nd BLT and BNB Regional Championship will be at Sam Rayburn on September 12 & 13.
* The weigh in location will be at Cassels Boykin.
* Entry fee is $250 per team
* Anglers that qualified in any BLT or BNB division may enter this Championship.
* There will be flighted starts that will reverse the second day.
* Boat numbers will be assigned based on the order they are received and the boat numbers will be the number assigned to the flights.
* The number of flights will be determined based on the number of entries.
* Late registration will begin at 5pm to 7pm at the new Cassels Boykin ramp on Friday evening September 11th.
Guaranteed Regional Championship payout for the top 3 places --
1st place = $5,000 cash
2nd place = $3,000 cash
3rd place = $2,000 cash
Note: All other places will be based on a normal cash payout based on 1 place paid per 5 entries.
3rd Regional Championship -- September 26-27 at Lake Eufaula
4th Regional Championship -- October 3-4 at Lake Amistad
5th Regional Championship -- October 10-11 at Lake O The Pines
Note: All Regional Championships guarantee $5,000 for 1st, $3,000 for 2nd and $2,000 for 3rd place
6th Grand Championship -- October 24- 25 at Toledo Bend
Note: The Grand Championship winners will take home a 21' Legend boat with a 250hp Mercury Optimax. All other places in the Grand Championship will be a normal payout based on the number of entries.
See you at the lake,
Edited by TBT (07/27/15 08:52 PM)