I love ceviche. I used to make it with hybrids because I think it's the best way to eat them. Then everyone started saying you shouldn't make ceviche with freshwater fish because of parasites so I quit. But saltwater fish have parasites too. Redfish and trout are loaded with worms, for instance. Can anyone tell me definitively why freshwater parasites are so much more dangerous than saltwater ones. Or is this one of those things that got said, then repeated until everyone thinks it's true. Thanks.
Edited by catfish (07/26/15 08:55 AM)
it's all in the wrist