O
If ya have anything about it please post here

Last edited by opus; 07/06/15 07:55 PM.
Wet Rooster Jigs Fishing Super Store
Re: Stubbys [Re: opus] #10960135 07/06/15 09:48 PM
timbertoes Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
Your search for 'stubbys' returned 200 results.

Re: Stubbys [Re: opus] #10960188 07/06/15 10:18 PM
R
Ryan B Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
R
Its a bait

20 year old angler. Work hard Fish Harder!!!
Re: Stubbys [Re: opus] #10960338 07/06/15 11:48 PM
stubby77 Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
Originally Posted By: opus
Originally Posted By: opus
if you have any questions please call me be glad t o explains bait fish

Re: Stubbys [Re: opus] #10960390 07/07/15 12:25 AM
L
liketofishalot Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
L
Seems like a product that sales itself. Word of mouth goes a long way.

Fish a lot, catch a little
Re: Stubbys [Re: opus] #10960661 07/07/15 02:40 AM
L
littlewheel Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
L
I will give you my story. I am fairly new to the fishing scene. Been fishing pretty steady now for about 5 years. I used to buy every catfish bait that was sold. I would catch 4-5 fish a day and thought I was doing pretty good. Joined this site and started seeing all the fish that Stubby was catching and got interested in his bait. I sent a PM to him wanting to buy some. Told him I was gonna be at Fork and we made arrangements to meet at a certain spot on the lake. My wife and I met him out on the lake and purchased some bait. I asked him if he could just point me in a general area to catch some fish. He pointed out a couple of trees about 50 yards from where we were at the time. We tied up and started catching fish almost immediately . After about an hour , he pulled back up and tied his boat to mine and showed us how he used his product. We caught 26 fish that day and have been good friends since. With his help and teaching me a few things, I now usually catch 40-60 fish every time I go fishing. A couple of my good friends now use his bait. I turned TWS onto Stubbys bait also. You see the pics he posts. He catches lots also. Long story short, I stay loyal to Stubby and his bait because of two main reasons. First, he took me under his wing when he owed me nothing and second is because he is just an all around good person. I have only known him a few years now, but people like him are hard to come by. I keep my circle small, but he is part of it.

Shannon Wheeler
Lake Fork Channel Catfish Guide
Cheeseologist at Stubbys Cheesebait
903-987-2315
Re: Stubbys [Re: opus] #10961127 07/07/15 01:32 PM
T
TWS Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
T
I was a huge DK's fan...met Littlewheel through a mutual friend and we go out fishing...he tells me about Stubbys...we eventually venture out to Fork to fish...and I do a side by side, DK vs Stubbys...I caught fish on both, the difference was the size...dinks on DK's...much Bigger cats on Stubbys...my problem was stubbornness...I wanted to put a weight on it...Littlewheel tells me no weight...I finally relent and no weight is used...result, lots of fish in the boat and freezer!!! I have yet to shake Subbys hand but have met him on the water and makes a fine catfish bait and the only bait I use now...

Re: Stubbys [Re: opus] #10961146 07/07/15 01:41 PM
stubby77 Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
Dang gone I didn't realize I was such a nice guy. roflmao ONLY KIDDING thank for the kind words guys u are both good people and friends for ever . fish

Re: Stubbys [Re: littlewheel] #10961313 07/07/15 02:55 PM
F
fmrmbmlm Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
F
Originally Posted By: littlewheel
I will give you my story. I am fairly new to the fishing scene. Been fishing pretty steady now for about 5 years. I used to buy every catfish bait that was sold. I would catch 4-5 fish a day and thought I was doing pretty good. Joined this site and started seeing all the fish that Stubby was catching and got interested in his bait. I sent a PM to him wanting to buy some. Told him I was gonna be at Fork and we made arrangements to meet at a certain spot on the lake. My wife and I met him out on the lake and purchased some bait. I asked him if he could just point me in a general area to catch some fish. He pointed out a couple of trees about 50 yards from where we were at the time. We tied up and started catching fish almost immediately . After about an hour , he pulled back up and tied his boat to mine and showed us how he used his product. We caught 26 fish that day and have been good friends since. With his help and teaching me a few things, I now usually catch 40-60 fish every time I go fishing. A couple of my good friends now use his bait. I turned TWS onto Stubbys bait also. You see the pics he posts. He catches lots also. Long story short, I stay loyal to Stubby and his bait because of two main reasons. First, he took me under his wing when he owed me nothing and second is because he is just an all around good person. I have only known him a few years now, but people like him are hard to come by. I keep my circle small, but he is part of it.
When I first bought my first jar had trouble keeping it on hook when fishing on the bottom. I thought it would stay on the hook when reeled in, and posted on here. Stubby contacted me and told me how to fish it,and that as a dough bait it melts off. He spent at least 30 minutes informing and bsing. He and his wife are good people.

Re: Stubbys [Re: opus] #10961349 07/07/15 03:11 PM
B
BADDAWG621 Offline
Green Horn
Green Horn
B
I used Stubby's this weekend (July 4th weekend) for the first time. My brother in law and myself were out and some stranger stopped by on his way out - STUBBY - and tossed us a baseball size sample. He passed on instructions and took off. I called BS on the optimistic sound of the sales pitch -- which was really just basic instructions. Brother in law did exactly as directed. Line, no weight, treble hook, drop it, wait about 10 seconds...I called BS...10 seconds later his line slammed to the boat edge with FISH ON!! HAHAHA I made the switch immediately and we proceeded to have a very great experience till we ran out! I'll be stocking up ASAP!! THANK YOU STUBBY!! Quite the Gentleman and very much the sportsman for freely sharing your bait. Salesman or not - thank you!

Re: Stubbys [Re: BADDAWG621] #10961648 07/07/15 05:07 PM
C
ChuChu1 Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
C
Originally Posted By: BADDAWG621
I used Stubby's this weekend (July 4th weekend) for the first time. My brother in law and myself were out and some stranger stopped by on his way out - STUBBY - and tossed us a baseball size sample. He passed on instructions and took off. I called BS on the optimistic sound of the sales pitch -- which was really just basic instructions. Brother in law did exactly as directed. Line, no weight, treble hook, drop it, wait about 10 seconds...I called BS...10 seconds later his line slammed to the boat edge with FISH ON!! HAHAHA I made the switch immediately and we proceeded to have a very great experience till we ran out! I'll be stocking up ASAP!! THANK YOU STUBBY!! Quite the Gentleman and very much the sportsman for freely sharing your bait. Salesman or not - thank you!

Great first post.

Snowflakes and entitled brats will be the doom of America!

Re: Stubbys [Re: BADDAWG621] #10961763 07/07/15 05:47 PM
stubby77 Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
Originally Posted By: BADDAWG621
Man I glad it worked for u sorry didn't have more time to talk next time next time Thanks for the post.

Re: Stubbys [Re: opus] #10965445 07/09/15 01:15 PM
B
Big Thump Offline
Green Horn
Green Horn
B
Last May is when I met Stubby. He responded to my post on the catfish Forum. I was a bass fisheman and not much of a cat fishing connoisseur. I was trying to keep my family interested in fishing so he suggested I start fishing for catfish. Stubby helped with location ,technic and bait suggestion. I bought a couple of diffrent types of catfish bait and his which he gave me to try. My wife and daughters were fishing with me so the real nasty baits were not a option. Stubbys bait was used because it was not so nasty and it worked . The girls were hooked. The girls now go to the great Texas A&M WHOOP! When planning a trip home they always ask to go fishing. My wife and I fish almost every weekend togather. Stubby and Stubbys bait help get my girls and wife interested in fishing and thats all I can ask for. Now Stubby and I are great friends and he has taught me so much about not only catfishing but also crappie and bass fishing.
Thanks Stubby
P.S. Stubbys Secret crappie bait comining soon.... Just Joking!

Re: Stubbys [Re: Big Thump] #10966877 07/09/15 10:02 PM
stubby77 Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
Originally Posted By: Dripdry
Last May is when I met Stubby. He responded to my post on the catfish Forum. I was a bass fisheman and not much of a cat fishing connoisseur. I was trying to keep my family interested in fishing so he suggested I start fishing for catfish. Stubby helped with location ,technic and bait suggestion. I bought a couple of diffrent types of catfish bait and his which he gave me to try. My wife and daughters were fishing with me so the real nasty baits were not a option. Stubbys bait was used because it was not so nasty and it worked . The girls were hooked. The girls now go to the great Texas A&M WHOOP! When planning a trip home they always ask to go fishing. My wife and I fish almost every weekend togather. Stubby and Stubbys bait help get my girls and wife interested in fishing and thats all I can ask for. Now Stubby and I are great friends and he has taught me so much about not only catfishing but also crappie and bass fishing.
Thanks Stubby
P.S. Stubbys Secret crappie bait comining soon.... Just Joking!
I really like the kid and wife but you are in question my friend lol lol.Taxoma with out ME. Lol

Re: Stubbys [Re: opus] #10967521 07/10/15 03:26 AM
C
cbag1 Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
C
Are you guys fishing it straight on the bottom with no weight?

Page 1 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide