2009 Champion 203 with Mercury 250 pro xs. Boat is silver, white with black pins (black hull). Single console.
1. Dual axle trailer (chrome fenders) with awesome surge brakes and LED lights (reverse lights too)
2. 10' black Power Pole Blade with 3 remotes
3. Minn Kota Fortrex 101
4. 10" Hydraulic Jack Plate with dash gauge
5. Lowrance HDS 9 touch @ console w/structure scan on Ram Mount
6. Lowrance HDS 7 touch @ bow 2 w/structure scan, flush mounted
7. Electronics are linked together with latest Hot Maps platinum
8. Comes with 2 Champion pedestal seats and 1 Champion sit down seat
9. Fury prop
10. Keel Guard
11. Champion tow boat cover
12. Champion tow motor cover
13. Matching spare tire
14. Carpet and seats in great shape (seats are the best that have ever been put in a boat)
15. Hot Foot
16. Blinker Trim lever
17. Blinker Hyd Jackplate lever
18. All gauges, switches, pumps etc work correctly (boat speedomters never work right)
19. Livewells - Pump in, Pump out, Auto drain, Manual fill and Auto fill
20. Automatic bilge pump and manual bilge pump
21. All front lockers have very nice lights
22. Insulated cooler
This boat is the most sought after hull/boat Champion boat ever made, as most people will say. It is a fast and very smooth rough water hull. Will run in the upper 70's. But, 65-70 is very comfortable. Boat has been garage kept its entire life, and has very few blemishes. Hours and compression were checked 3 months ago. Hours were around 250 then, compression was perfect.
Boat has not been guided out of and has been very well taken care of.
If you are interested in seeing the boat, or for pics, text me at 903-918-9469. I will get some pics posted this wknd. Boat is located in Hutto, north east of Austin. Test drives available to pre approved buyers.