Nice pattern..... simple and to the point. Like that splash of red on the nose. Here's one that's really similar.
1. Opaque White - Base coat the entire bait.
2. Burnt Orange - Spray a spot over each hook hanger.
3. ---Cover bait in fine scale netting--
4. Medium Grey - Spray the upper half of the bait. Remove netting and spray the center back to create a scale base.
5. ---Cover back in medium scale netting--
6. Pearl Pineapple - Spray the center back completely.
7. ---Remove netting---
8. Pearl White - Mist the entire bait and spray the belly.
9. Sky Blue - Spray the lateral line up to the gill plate.
10. Opaque Black - Apply a kill dot to the side behind the gill plate.