Here's what I use and it works pretty darn good.
1. Take a 3 gallon bucket. (I use the sun flower seed bucket from Sam's)
2. 50lb bag of cow cubes. (range cubes, cow cake, whatever)
3. 50lb bag of fish food. (local feed store has it. Very high in protein)
4. Take equal amounts of both and fill 3 gal. bucket up 3/4 full.
5. Soak with water really good.
6. Let stand until both ingredients are broken down.
7. Mix both together.
8. When chumming, make little meatball size ball and scatter around while fishing.
Best part is that you don't have to let it sit and ferment. It won't make your hands stink. AND while the balls are sinking, they slowly break apart going down.