texasfishingforum.com logo
Main Menu
Advertisement
Affiliates
Advertisement
Newest Members
Cameron Gose, Jetskirentals512, Flashin Assassin Lures, SoonerTex0623, Bobby J.
119181 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
hopalong 121,030
TexDawg 119,792
Bigbob_FTW 95,334
John175☮ 85,918
Pilothawk 83,274
Bob Davis 82,356
Mark Perry 72,490
Derek 🐝 68,322
JDavis7873 67,416
Forum Statistics
Forums59
Topics1,038,918
Posts13,955,334
Members144,181
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
10th Anual TFF Tourey White Bass Results and RHSA Results #10884978 05/31/15 12:37 PM
S
SeaPro-Todd Offline OP
TFF Celebrity
OP Offline
TFF Celebrity
S
It was a tourney to remember with the heavy Hubbard monsoon storm. I can say all the guys, gals, and kiddos who showed up are troopers and will never forget this day, the 10th tourney LOL! But we're a bunch of smart folks cuz all are safe and we had a GREAT time. And we raised GOOD money for the stocking despite of the monsoon day.

I will let JV fill in the tourney result details because he has the numbers.

The start time got postponed to 10am for safety reason and the weigh in at 12:30. Lunch at 1PM. It was short and SWEET!!! About 15 to 20 of us were under the B Dock cuddled up, sharing stories, drinking diet coffee, meet and greets during the bad storm. The rain was mucho heavy and horizontal so a few of us got our rain gears on and a few got soaken wet but we're all live to laugh and fish another day LOL!

Despite the low turn outs due to the storm, many understood our intention and stepped up BIG TIME with their generosity in donating more hibbies. We (the great RHSA) raised $2,265.00. So we all are WINNERS and I feel honor and super blessed being a part of RHSA and the great Texan Fisherfolks!!! angel

RHSA raised $9800 before the tourney, so we have surpassed our goal of 10K with the tourney. cheers

Last night, the last year's winner made a challenge offer, he will donate 2000 hibbies and challenge us to match him! He couldn't defend his title due to other commitment but can help with the restocking. Please give a big shout out thank you to GeneC! cheers

I would like to say THANK YOU for everyone who participated. JV has the list of sponsors which he will chime in today with the results. Many dropped their donations in the lunch baskets, but a few came to me to contribute and I want to say THANK YOU to:
Jeff Craft, Austin VIP, Roddy Bieber, The Boyer Boys, Team BigFish Cliff, Team KayakBill Adventure, Mix from Lakeguide Service, the long list of folks who bid at the auction, and all who "quiet" contribute.

We all are WINNERS and we all did GREAT yesterday. I had a blast with my team fishing for 2 hrs and will never forget the day. LOL

Don't forget the stocking is THURSDAY, June 11, 2015. Chaha boat ramp.

Thanks again guys!!! Will post pics shortly

Re: 10th Anual TFF Tourey White Bass Results and RHSA Results [Re: SeaPro-Todd] #10884989 05/31/15 12:46 PM
S
SeaPro-Todd Offline OP
TFF Celebrity
OP Offline
TFF Celebrity
S

Re: 10th Anual TFF Tourey White Bass Results and RHSA Results [Re: SeaPro-Todd] #10884992 05/31/15 12:47 PM
S
SeaPro-Todd Offline OP
TFF Celebrity
OP Offline
TFF Celebrity
S

Re: 10th Anual TFF Tourey White Bass Results and RHSA Results [Re: SeaPro-Todd] #10884995 05/31/15 12:48 PM
S
SeaPro-Todd Offline OP
TFF Celebrity
OP Offline
TFF Celebrity
S

Re: 10th Anual TFF Tourey White Bass Results and RHSA Results [Re: SeaPro-Todd] #10885137 05/31/15 02:40 PM
Ray Hubbard Guide- J.V. Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
What an awesome 10th Annual Texas Fishing Forum White Bass Tourney on Lake Ray Hubbard . I am part of a great organization that helps our fishing community out . The Lake Ray Hubbard Sportsmen's Association in conjunction with Texas Parks And Wildlife stock Hybrid/striped bass in OUR lake . With the help of many anglers we have achieved our goal of raising $10,000.00 for the 2nd time of the existence of our club in almost 4 years . The tournament today raised over $2200.00 even with the heavy rains and storms early this morning . We had a series of vendors donate merchandise for our annual auction and cook out after the tourney . I have been tournament director for this event for 10 years . We turned into a fund raising effort when we decided to make the RHSA . It's a lot of hard work by many people . I would like to thank JP Greeson for making the TFF so many years ago . Without this forum I am very doubtful that many of the wonderful fisherman I know today would be a part of my life . I encourage parents to get their children involved in some kind of hobby .. You meet many people in your lives that you will hold close to your heart . Thank you to some of our sponsors here on TFF . Bryon Nolan (Redneck Fishn Jigs ) , Bryan McLarty (Moore Marinades) , Mike Oser ( Moe's Tackle Shop ) , David Goodson ( Shut-Up-and-Fish) , Bill Chilton ( TFO Rods) , Joe Axman McKlemurry (Axe man Lures ) , Bass Pro Shops and many more for the generous donations to help raise money.. I would also like to thank good friends and other people Frank Niezgoda( Fishboy Frank) & Kathy Niezgoda for their outstanding help on setting up the lunch !!! Another great shout out to Terry Tolleson ( BlueTuna) for cooking and keeping our website together !! And a gentleman that really stood up this year .. My twin brother SeaPro Todd !!! We had a butt load of rain but just like in true fashion we made the best of it !!! Thank you guys ... You all are awesome Peeps !!

First Place was Big Fish Cliff , Kimberly and her boys .. They also won Big Fish ( how ironic )

Second Place was Kayak Bill and And Adrian

Third place was a HUGE tie among the other teams .. We had to have a tie breaker so .. PLANO KEITH won third .. Because he is the happiest fisherman I have every met in my life And he laughs more than any person I have ever met !!!

Yesterday was not about the weigh in .. Although Kim is bragging pretty hard smile

With the horrible weather , water being chocolate , winds turning to north and only fishing for about 2 hours .. It was about raising money for a good cause that everyone should be proud of . I tried a couple of times to cancel that morning .. But everyone there insisted on fishing .. They said we are donating our money either way so let's make the best out of this crappy day !!! Thank you guys .. Yall are the best lake group of people .. It's different .. But I am proud to call Lake Ray Hubbard my home lake .. Thank you once again and if I am forgetting anyone , thank you as well ..

Re: 10th Anual TFF Tourey White Bass Results and RHSA Results [Re: SeaPro-Todd] #10885261 05/31/15 04:13 PM
Fishboy Frank Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
We made lemonade out of lemons that's for sure! I got a call to come down and open my party dock due to the weather hitting. Man did it ever hit! Couple videos were taken and posted to Facebook. Was like a hurricane hitting. Yet there sit about fifteen guys on the party dock as it's hitting like nothing is wrong! Some of the lightning and thunder were awful close. But no storm can stop these guys! Everyone plays a part in these type events and it's an honor to be involved in such a great cause. Was nice putting some faces with their Forum names and just having a good time hanging out. Moe and Keith and Kathy and I stayed and talked for several hours afterwards! Thank you to everyone that played a part. These things don't just happen. It takes a lot of effort and we have great people all pulling together to make these events a success. We are already in the black for next year and that is excellent.

Re: 10th Anual TFF Tourey White Bass Results and RHSA Results [Re: SeaPro-Todd] #10885322 05/31/15 05:19 PM
CHAMPION FISH Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
I am very proud to be a part of this organization and friends with the men and women that make things happen.
JV's tournament is not just a fishing tournament it has become a happening, an event that fisher people come together to fellowship and network with each other. Ray Hubbard being this close to the DFW area, draws people from all parts of town. A lot of them are like me, weekend fishermen. They do not get to fish regularly so therefore the fish movement is always changing. Contacting one of the RHSA members is easy and we try to help as much as we can. The tournament and events we put on also help put names with faces together and once non members see how well we interact, our organization is steadily growing.

John works hard every year putting this together and always does an excellent job and, makes it fun for all family members, young and old. Frank,Kathy, Terry,and Mark, had lunch responsibilities again this year and did an excellent job. I heard the food was great. The pavilion is an awesome place to have lunch Inside from the weather, cool or hot as needed, plenty of tables and chairs. Nice bathrooms and a great place to have the auction. Thanks Terry "Blue Tuna" for arranging this for us.

Todd, JV, Frank, and Terry are our RHSA officers and they collectively have done an outstanding job. You can tell by how well the lake is fishing and by the amount of Hybrids that are being caught. We encourage catch and release on all Hybrids but keep all the Sandbass you can legally keep. A big thank you to all of our sponsors mentioned above. We have a great group of companies representing themselves to make sure our fishing industry continues to excel.

We encourage everyone that can and wants to join our organization to become a part of something great that is occurring. Contact and of us or just simply show up at one of the events. You will not be disappointed.

Last edited by CHAMPION FISH; 05/31/15 05:21 PM.

[Linked Image]
" Success is a ladder you can not climb with your hands in your pockets."

www.pro-cure.com
www.falconrods.com
Re: 10th Anual TFF Tourey White Bass Results and RHSA Results [Re: SeaPro-Todd] #10885938 06/01/15 12:01 AM
BigDad Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
Sounds like another fun tournament. I wish I could have made it but my boat is in the shop. frown

Joe
Re: 10th Anual TFF Tourey White Bass Results and RHSA Results [Re: SeaPro-Todd] #10886131 06/01/15 01:30 AM
Y
Yaffe (Jeff) Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
Y
Sounds like it was a success despite the weather. I was not able to make it due to a family matter but I'm glad those that were able to participate did so and everyone got on and off the water safely. So glad to be part of the RHSA, the people and the cause. Thanks to everyone involved. Hope to see you all on the water soon.

Re: 10th Anual TFF Tourey White Bass Results and RHSA Results [Re: SeaPro-Todd] #10886804 06/01/15 01:17 PM
BlueTuna Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
What a group of fishermen we have. JV worked so hard and at the last moment the storms showed up. He led us through it to experience another great event. Selfless, a giver, a great friend, thanks JV you are the man of the hour. All the guys and gals that made this happen, good job, another great event put on by the Hubbard Gang!

[Linked Image]
Re: 10th Anual TFF Tourey White Bass Results and RHSA Results [Re: SeaPro-Todd] #10889474 06/02/15 01:27 PM
FishBeeLowMe Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
My hair still smells great!

Re: 10th Anual TFF Tourey White Bass Results and RHSA Results [Re: SeaPro-Todd] #10891009 06/02/15 11:11 PM
F
Filletmaker Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
F
I can smell it from here! banana

It was a great flag

Re: 10th Anual TFF Tourey White Bass Results and RHSA Results [Re: FishBeeLowMe] #10891083 06/02/15 11:48 PM
S
SeaPro-Todd Offline OP
TFF Celebrity
OP Offline
TFF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted By: SuperDuck
My hair still smells great!
slab lab smells nicer too I bet grin

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread