Re: Grande Bass -ooops [Re: Fast Lane] #10898384 06/05/15 11:32 PM
H
hookedon Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
H
Originally Posted By: Fast Lane
Originally Posted By: GrandeBass1
Like I stated that is the first time I have heard that in 10 years since the product has been out. But if you have an issue or product defect, take pics and send to the company email and we will address and make any issues right.

Like I stated: That is nonsense. They are like that in every store I go to buy them. Every package at Academy in Tyler they are bent up like that. I took a picture at Academy and posted it. You said post a pic and there it is above. I have got a 2.5 Gallon Zip lock bag full of them in the boat and in every package there maybe 2 baits that are not bent all to hell. I don't get baits for free, not on a Pro-staff.. I pay full price for mine. I shouldn't have to boil them to straighten them out after paying $5 a package for them. The packaging should be designed so the tail section of body isn't bent 90 degree's from where they are suppose to be. I also ordered some from http://www.landbigfish.com/Grande-Bass/Grande-Bass-Mutant.cfm and returned every package because they were bent every direction.

Why do you think you have to get in on every subject and be a smart [censored] and disrespect everyone you come across? Give the man the credit he deserves he said he would make it right. Why don't you do what he asked and you may get them replaced instead of repeatedly bashing him on here. Me personally I seen nothing wrong with the one you held up that would not straighten up as others said. You just like to instigate too much is all. Show me any bait that does not get turned around in packaging. smirk

Moritz Chevrolet - 9101 Camp Bowie W Blvd, Fort Worth, TX - Monte Coon (817) 696-2003
Re: Grande Bass -ooops [Re: Fast Lane] #10898408 06/05/15 11:48 PM
361V Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
[/quote]. I have got a 2.5 Gallon Zip lock bag full of them in the boat and in every package there maybe 2 baits that are not bent all to hell. [/quote]Are you not a little embarrassed to let everyone know you keep buying loads of the same crappy lure?

Re: Grande Bass -ooops [Re: Smurfs] #10898412 06/05/15 11:53 PM
SkeeterRonnie Offline
Super Freak
Super Freak
He's just a angry lonely person. All his posts are negative

Re: Grande Bass -ooops [Re: Fast Lane] #10898419 06/05/15 11:56 PM
G
GrandeBass1 Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
G
Like I stated that is the first time I have heard that in 10 years since the product has been out. But if you have an issue or product defect, take pics and send to the company email and we will address and make any issues right.

Like I stated: That is nonsense. They are like that in every store I go to buy them. Every package at Academy in Tyler they are bent up like that. I took a picture at Academy and posted it. You said post a pic and there it is above. I have got a 2.5 Gallon Zip lock bag full of them in the boat and in every package there maybe 2 baits that are not bent all to hell. I don't get baits for free, not on a Pro-staff.. I pay full price for mine. I shouldn't have to boil them to straighten them out after paying $5 a package for them. The packaging should be designed so the tail section of body isn't bent 90 degree's from where they are suppose to be. I also ordered some from http://www.landbigfish.com/Grande-Bass/Grande-Bass-Mutant.cfm and returned every package because they were bent every direction.

Like I said, you're the first. I want to see 2.5 gallons of pretzel Mutants. I think everyone else here does too. We check packaging all the time especially the bulky products. Checked several packs today that have been bagged for over 3 months and all was good. Every Mutant arm may not be exactly like the other but pretzel? Per your post you have bought a lot of the Mutants, I just want you to post the issue pics or send them to the company email and I'll personally make it right if need be.

www.grandebass.com

MADE IN TEXAS
Re: Grande Bass -ooops [Re: Smurfs] #10898422 06/05/15 11:58 PM
N
Neches Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
N
I don't understand trying to make Fast Lane look like the bad guy. I'm the same way, if I buy a pack of baits I expect them to be straight like they are meant to be. And I bet most guys are the same way. Its pretty dang irritating to pull a bait out of bag and see that its crooked or something else wrong with it.

Re: Grande Bass -ooops [Re: Neches] #10898437 06/06/15 12:07 AM
"
"Old School" Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
"
I've never heard a fat girl complain about a worm with a little bend in it!

Seriously, I'm looking forward to seeing new baits at a Academy.

Re: Grande Bass -ooops [Re: Fast Lane] #10898443 06/06/15 12:15 AM
S
soonersorlaters Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
S

I want to know what method you use to keep every soft plastic that you throw straight while working it through the water. If you're that butt hurt about perfection, perhaps you should have went a different route after a quart of "bad" baits, much less 2.5 gallons. roflmao

How much you want for the 2.5 gallon bag of unusable baits? Bunch of high school teams that would love to have them.

Re: Grande Bass -ooops [Re: hookedon] #10899581 06/06/15 06:55 PM
F
Fast Lane Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
F
Originally Posted By: hookedon

Why do you think you have to get in on every subject and be a smart [censored] and disrespect everyone you come across? Give the man the credit he deserves he said he would make it right. Why don't you do what he asked and you may get them replaced instead of repeatedly bashing him on here. Me personally I seen nothing wrong with the one you held up that would not straighten up as others said. You just like to instigate too much is all. Show me any bait that does not get turned around in packaging. smirk

I don't need your God damn permission to say anything. You got that? If you have a problem with me feel free to say something to me personally face to face;) I posted a picture of one straight out of the package at Academy that is bent all to hell and the man is going to tell me that in 10 years that is the first that he has heard of them being bent???? That is B ULLSHIT! He ask me to post a picture of the deformed baits and that is what I did. You don't see anything wrong with it the bait in the picture???...then you must be stupid if you cant see the tail section of the bait is twisted 90 degree's from the upper section of the bait. I shouldn't have to boil them to straighten them out. The packaging should be designed so they don't get deformed. If Strike King can do it then he can too.

I will personally meet you smart asses over at Academy in Tyler and we can look at how straight the Grande Bass [censored] is straight off the shelf. It is bent all to hell. Their quality control sucks [censored].

Re: Grande Bass -ooops [Re: Fast Lane] #10899586 06/06/15 06:59 PM
senko9S Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
easy old man. why do you keep buying them then?

Re: Grande Bass -ooops [Re: soonersorlaters] #10899589 06/06/15 07:02 PM
F
Fast Lane Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
F
Originally Posted By: soonersorlaters

I want to know what method you use to keep every soft plastic that you throw straight while working it through the water. If you're that butt hurt about perfection, perhaps you should have went a different route after a quart of "bad" baits, much less 2.5 gallons. roflmao

How much you want for the 2.5 gallon bag of unusable baits? Bunch of high school teams that would love to have them.

I never asked about a high school team and could care less about a high school team. So STFU.... go post on the high school thread...

Re: Grande Bass -ooops [Re: Smurfs] #10899599 06/06/15 07:07 PM
S
Smurfs Offline OP
TFF Celebrity
OP Offline
TFF Celebrity
S
My bad, I posted the original comment about airtails, I had no idea it would go like this. I would delete it, but it won't let me, I'm sure an Administrator will after the last few post!

P.S. I'm getting help for my passive aggressiveness!
bang

Re: Grande Bass -ooops [Re: Smurfs] #10899613 06/06/15 07:14 PM
C
catslayer Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
C
somebody get rid of this guy

MODS AXE THE TROLL

"I'll never mess with bee's or wasp anymore, and I'll never gig another beaver..." Words from a man who learned things the hard way
Re: Grande Bass -ooops [Re: Smurfs] #10899615 06/06/15 07:16 PM
F
Fast Lane Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
F
I wont be buying anymore.... They have such great customer service and quality control... What he should have done was try to make it right after I posted the picture of the bait that HE ASKED ME TO post. After I posted it, all the sudden he hasn't seen or heard of a problem with them in 10 years. That is BS. Every package of those baits at Academy in Tyler are bent like that. I went through every package trying to find one that wasn't. The picture I posted was taken at Academy when I was looking through them. Every place that I have tried to buy them, its is the same result when you open the bag. A bunch of bent up useless junk. Who in the right mind wants to buy them and then go home and boil them just to make them look like they are suppose too? I know all of you like to kiss his [censored] but that isn't my problem. Y'all keep kissing [censored] and you will get the same bent up baits instead of him improving his quality control. I tried to be nice about it and suggest he redesign his packaging, but when he got stuck on saying "send me pictures" and he "hasn't heard a complaint on them in 10 years"... Everybody knows that is [censored]. 10 years and nobody has ever complained... That is nonsense.

Re: Grande Bass -ooops [Re: Smurfs] #10899627 06/06/15 07:20 PM
S
soonersorlaters Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
S
coach

Re: Grande Bass -ooops [Re: Fast Lane] #10899628 06/06/15 07:21 PM
senko9S Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Tyler... chill