2002 Gambler 2100DC with a 2002 Mercury 250 Pro XB. This is a sweet boat that turns heads everywhere it goes. Boat has a 6” Bob’s hydraulic jack plate with gauge, trim tabs, 27p 4 blade Trophy Prop, Hot Foot, hydraulic power steering, Motorguide 24v 82lb trolling motor, 3-bank charger, butt seats and removable center console. Trailer has stainless steel fender wells and a folding tongue. Electronics include a Hummingbird 787c2, in dash Lowrance flasher and a Pinpoint 7520 depth/fish finder. With a 90” beam there’s plenty of flipping room and storage for all your gear. This boat is clean and runs like a beast. Gamblers are considered one of the fastest boats on the water. Clocked at 84mph this boat gets there first. Personally I’ve never taken it this fast. I’ve had the boat for two years and have hardly used it, sons young attention span is just to short. Only issues I’ve had with it were minor maintenance things, two of the live well pumps went out, throttle cable fitting and oil resivor sensor. All of which were replaced. Gel coating is in good condition. The Pro XB motor is from Mercury's racing line. It dosent have an hour meter so I don’t know how many hours are on it. When I bought it I had a compression test and a leak down test done. Compression was 115 to 118 across all cylinders and leak down was minimal. Titles are clean and clear. Serious inquires only. $17500.00 PM, call 512-748-0742(leave message), text or email me.

Click or past this link to see more picture.
Photobucket - 2002 Gambler

Edited by 4paws (05/19/15 10:15 PM)