I will agree with all that some of what I pointed out is overboard and not a factor if the "swimbait" being tossed is 2 ounces or under and even in the 3 ounce size if you're not going to go at it all day for years with that rig.

The issue I have with the Tatula HD is the spool capacity at 20# - it's a whopping 100 yards! I think Garcia totally missed the market with the low capacity Beast also. Toss even a 2 ounce bait properly and you'll burn well into that 100 yards quickly. I admit I have not held a Tatula "200" in my hands, but I can see in photos that the spool arbor is much smaller. So, they get more capacity by making the line wind in smaller circumferences, but does the actual usable spool diameter increase by a proper amount? When throwing large/heavy baits, you'll WANT a large spool diameter to help keep the spool RPMs in check (think back-lash) when the bait sails like a rocket. Your effective retrieve per turn is also not good when the spool gets really small, which is where it will be just after a cast is made. Good luck on catching up to a fish at that moment.

Someone pointed out a quandary we have when swimbait fishing: SLOW is great, and low gear ratios help us not over-speed a lure...however, that same slow gear is terrible at catching up to a fish that has run straight at you. I also give a nod to the use of 6.3:1 gears when possible instead of the old-school slow in most of the round reels. It is best NOT to think 7:1 is the better choice when you are throwing swimbaits (because as humans we just struggle with staying slow enough). I believe that 6.3:1 is the right choice, and it can help me not go too fast, as it will you.