Teams that did not fish with the Platinum Team Trail last year may register beginning May 1. We still have open spots and they will be filled on a first come first in basis.
* The entry fee is $500 per tournament with an optional $500 side pot.
* The membership is $100 per angler less $35 if the angler is already a member of the BLT or BNB tournament series
* The membership fees will be used to help fund the Championship bonus cash at the LBJ championship
* Two day tournaments
* Two day pre-fishing begins Thursday and Friday before the tournament dates. Off limits the week of the tournament
* Flighted starts will be reversed the second day
* Top 70% in ytd rankings will be invited to the Championship on LBJ in March of 2016
* Rules are posted on our website at www.usafishingtrails.com
Ray Roberts -- Ray Roberts marina -- June 6&7
Lake Falcon -- Zapata ramp -- Sept 19&20
Toledo Bend -- Fin & Feather -- Oct 17&18
Sam Rayburn -- Cassels Boykin -- Dec 5&6
The field will be limited to 125 teams.
A Team meeting will be held at Ray Roberts Marina June 5th at 6pm for the drawing of the boat numbers to determine the start times and # of flights.
This will be the second year for the Platinum Team Trail. Last year well over $500,000 was paid out in just 4 tournaments!!!
Go to the PTT website at www.usafishingtrails.com
for more information and to register on line. Anglers can also call 214-864-3625 and one of our staff members will contact you shortly to answer any questions you may have.
See you at the lake!!