Forum Statistics
Forums59
Topics1,039,156
Posts13,960,137
Members144,192
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Nekid Tackle (Home of the RonRig) is LIVE - (www.nekidtackle.com) New products ! #10792636 04/24/15 09:51 AM
N
NekidTackle Offline OP
Extreme Angler
OP Offline
Extreme Angler
N
Hello Fellow Anglers!! Finally, www.NekidTackle.com is live!
Thanks to everyone from the TFF that has made the RonRig a HUGE Success!!!

RonRig Key Chains from about 2" to the 16" Pro Striper Special - Texoma Edition can be purchased, as well as jig heads and in the future my Catfish Line.

Myself and My Family build each RonRig, jighead, and other tackle here in Lewisville, TX...with as many parts sourced from American Vendors. Nekid Tackle builds all tackle with the best parts in industry at a discount price, handcrafted and built to last!

The website is NekidTackle - www.nekidtackle.com

Originally Posted By: NekidTackle
This is the hottest RonRig. It is deadly in slips, and deep heavy cover. 5.5" Standard or Tournament Pro Ronrig with Colorado Blades.

This is the second hottest RonRig, the other end of the spectrum, deep is where it is at, with the 8" Double Willow Tournament Pro RonRig.
Both are made with no lead, .041 hardened Stainless steel, and 120 lb Stainless steel Crane Swivels. The Standard version is the same high quality, but has 40lb Crane Swivels.

[quote=Fishn4Deer(PatrickSharp)]Ronrigs have been catching me sandies, hybrids, and even LMB! I perfer the 8" with double willow. Your missing out if your not throwing a ronrig.
Awesome rig, thanks Ron.

Last edited by NekidTackle; 05/04/15 07:55 AM.

www.nekidtackle.com
Home of the RonRig!

Like Us On Facebook

Why play with the rest when you can fish with the Best... RonRig !!
Re: Nekid Tackle (Home of the RonRig) is LIVE - with a TFF promo code (www.nekidtackle.com) [Re: NekidTackle] #10794262 04/24/15 08:41 PM
N
NekidTackle Offline OP
Extreme Angler
OP Offline
Extreme Angler
N
I get asked all the time, "Do the wires break on the 2nd or 3rd time I use them, like all of the other A/Umbrella rigs"?

I have shown many people that the legs can be bent multiple times, and have yet Break. Eventually all wire break, but EVERY RonRig I build can be used over and over.

Need Proof? See what Jeff Bobo just posted, he is a Guide and uses RonRig's"

Originally Posted By: jbobo
I was talking to a friend who had purchased a couple of umbrella rigs last week at Academy. He was checking it out after opening the package. He had watched me bend the arms on my RONRIGS and wanted to see if his brand new umbrella rig would bend the same way. He bent the arm up and back down and it broke off in his hand. Never had it in the water. He said "What if I had a tournament winning fish on this thing! It would have cost me the win." I had told him before hand not to buy them, to get RONRIGS instead. All metal will eventually break after a certain amount of use, but RONRIGS are the best and will last a very long time. I bend mine to store them and then open them back out when I'm ready to use them. I have not had an arm break yet. The size wire and type of wire is far superior to the box brands you get at most retail stores. My friend said "Get me some RONRIGS!" I have caught several stripers and sand bass on my RONRIGS. Ron has built some of the best rigs available. Good job, Ron! thumb

Last edited by NekidTackle; 04/24/15 08:52 PM.

www.nekidtackle.com
Home of the RonRig!

Like Us On Facebook

Re: Nekid Tackle (Home of the RonRig) is LIVE - with a TFF promo code (www.nekidtackle.com) [Re: NekidTackle] #10798570 04/26/15 10:12 PM
N
NekidTackle Offline OP
Extreme Angler
OP Offline
Extreme Angler
N
Lakes are full...time to get your RonRig's!!
Starting at $7.50, Premium Quality at Discount Prices.
Come 'n getem!

www.nekidtackle.com
Home of the RonRig!

Like Us On Facebook

Re: Nekid Tackle (Home of the RonRig) is LIVE - with a TFF promo code (www.nekidtackle.com) [Re: NekidTackle] #10806871 04/29/15 07:05 PM
N
NekidTackle Offline OP
Extreme Angler
OP Offline
Extreme Angler
N
Nice fellow, glad I could help.
Questions? Email me at nekidtackle@outlook.com.

Originally Posted By: tishkayaker
I ordered a few items from Ron today and anxious to give them a try. I just wanted to say that I, being very inadequate in technology skills, had my USUAL trouble ordering online. In this instance I'm very glad I did because in talking with Ron about my use of his products I received very good advice about what I needed to purchase to best suit my needs. With Ron's guidance I figured out the process. Great shopping experience and am confident I'll be happy with my purchases and will have more purchases in the future. Hats off to Ron.

www.nekidtackle.com
Home of the RonRig!

Like Us On Facebook

Re: Nekid Tackle (Home of the RonRig) is LIVE - with a TFF promo code (www.nekidtackle.com) [Re: NekidTackle] #10810436 05/01/15 02:17 AM
N
NekidTackle Offline OP
Extreme Angler
OP Offline
Extreme Angler
N

fish

All orders shipping tomorrow, THANKS!!!
Ron

Last edited by NekidTackle; 05/01/15 02:18 AM.

www.nekidtackle.com
Home of the RonRig!

Like Us On Facebook

Re: Nekid Tackle (Home of the RonRig) is LIVE - with a TFF promo code (www.nekidtackle.com) [Re: NekidTackle] #10813212 05/02/15 11:54 AM
N
NekidTackle Offline OP
Extreme Angler
OP Offline
Extreme Angler
N
The Promo code has expired, thanks to all who used it, and kept me very very busy smile Great Nekid test information from a fellow TFF'er!

Originally Posted By: BlueNitro
I have three of these from Ron that I am going to fish on Thursday and will let you know how I do. I did want to let you know that I can comment on the quality of them and these are the best rigs as far as wire and components that is out there IMHO.

Last Wednesday night, I took one of the rigs and put in a bucket of water to see if they would rust or weaken the wires. I have been folding the rigs each night and have not had a wire break yet and have not seen any rust yet. Sunday I added salt to the water and last night they looked the same as the new ones. I flexed and folded the wires once again and no discernible weakening of the wires was observed.

The reason I am doing this water and bend tests is that I purchased some competitor's A-Rigs from the whites section and fished them one weekend, dried them, folded them up, put them in a separate tackle box but when I went to use them the next weekend, the wires were breaking off because the wire was rusting out. I have seen and heard that other's rigs will break after a few uses but these RonRigs should last a long time due to the wires he used.

I will bring in the pictures I took and will post them up tomorrow.

Thanks Ron,
I have 3 more for you to play with, based on your recommendations and of others.
This wire is the best i have ever seen, strong, and as you have experienced, they won't rust!

www.nekidtackle.com is where to get them!

More Nekid love...
Originally Posted By: BigDad
Ron is a great guy to deal with. I bought a few of his 8" and 9" and they worked well for me on Texoma. Well made and very durable rigs. Will be getting more from him.

www.nekidtackle.com
Home of the RonRig!

Like Us On Facebook

Re: Nekid Tackle (Home of the RonRig) is LIVE - with a TFF promo code (www.nekidtackle.com) [Re: NekidTackle] #10816487 05/04/15 08:01 AM
N
NekidTackle Offline OP
Extreme Angler
OP Offline
Extreme Angler
N
Hello Fellow TFF'ers,
I have had a lot of requests to upgrade the Standard and Tournament Pro Willow and Colorado blades to the same size as the Pro Striper Special....Now on the website you can order the rigs which come with #2 blades standard, and easily add on the upgrade in the cart.

The upgrades start at $.80 total for the single blade RonRig.
You ask, Nekid Tackle listens.

Please keep the suggestions and comments coming, I am your personal custom Tackle Maker!!

Coming soon....the Ultimate RonRig..Select A Blade - Change your blades on the fly!

Thanks,
Ron

www.nekidtackle.com
Home of the RonRig!

Like Us On Facebook

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide