I eat there often.....I'd stay there more if they'd update the rooms!
I don't know when you had a chance to see them last but we are continuously updating our rooms.
Over the last five years, we've:
- Replaced box springs and mattresses where they were needed.
- Replaced shower stalls as needed.
- Installed high-efficiency shower heads and faucets in all the rooms.
- Installed high-efficiency pressure-assist toilets in all the rooms.
- Replaced pretty much all of the AC units.
- Put new bedding in all the rooms.
- Put new window coverings in all the rooms.
- Put mini-fridges in all the rooms.
- Put microwaves in all the rooms.
- Replaced the antenna TV system with DirecTv in all the rooms.
- Put 32" flat panel TVs in all of the standard rooms
At some point, we'll do some cosmetic surface upgrades (paint, flooring, vanities, furniture, etc.) but we'll probably spread those out over time into multiple (manageable) projects too.
We don't claim to be the Hilton but our rooms are clean, comfortable and functional AND we continue to make them better all the time.
At this point, I have no problem telling fishermen that they can even bring their wives!