Here is the final schedule:
All tournaments on Lake Fork at Pope's Landing.
May 2 Saturday
May 9 Saturday
June 7 Sunday
June 20 Saturday
July 19 Sunday
Aug 22 Saturday changed date
September 19 Saturday
October 10 Saturday
Here are the basic rules.
* $100 entry fee per team for open tournaments
* No membership fee required
* 3 person teams if one is under 17 years of age
* All tournaments would be on Lake Fork
* Live or artificial bait allowed
* Start fishing at the start time posted on our website shown on the "Early Entries" page.
* Stop fishing at 1pm and be in line with catch by 2pm.
* We will pay two places between 6 and 10 teams and 1 place per 5 entries after 10 teams.
* Weigh the biggest 7 crappie per team
* Trailering allowed
* Kayaks allowed but must be able to keep best 7 alive.
* No length limit on the boats used in tournament.
Updated rules will be posted on the www.usafishingtrails.com
A new website will be completed shortly. For now our website has a Crappie Bucks icon on the home page that will show the schedule by clicking on the icon.
The entry from on our website does not show the Crappie Bucks entry fee of $100. For now, until we can get this updated, just write in Crappie Bucks as your division and put $100 on the paid amount. Mail it to the address shown on the entry form. If you want to pay with a credit card you can do the same thing. There will be a $10 bank card fee to use the credit card.
We will be at Pope's Landing the morning of the tournaments by 5am to register those who wish to enter at the event.
We look forward to seeing you at the lake.