854081 Topics
11202493 Posts

Max Online: 36273 @ 01/23/13 02:34 PM
Topic Options
#10785963 - 04/21/15 09:14 PM Kayak Raffle
Trout Bum Offline
Extreme Angler

Loc: arlington
Want to call special attention to this kayak raffle, that the council put together. this kayak package would make any owner proud!!!
do not need to be present to win, but hope you are.

Just heard from Hank, our guest speaker at the expo,and he is starting his way down to Texas. trying to get here by drift boat, will be hard!!!
Follow Hank and his journey here:

President Texas Council of the International Federation of Fly Fishers

Renew or join the FFF today!!

see us at the expo!!!

BIG NEWS to Come!!!

#10786449 - 04/22/15 07:10 AM Re: Kayak Raffle [Re: Trout Bum]
Jerry Hamon Offline
TFF Celebrity

Loc: Van Alstyne, TX USA
Many of you who know me well, realize I am addicted to fishing and especially fly fishing, and that I am very involved with bringing the sport to any and all. Currently I am the Vice President/Education Director of the Texas Council IFFF and our awesome team is working very hard on our 2nd Annual Texas Council Expo, called "Destination Texas." Our goal is to educate Texans on how to fish, cast, and conserve our sport in Texas. Last year, our first expo, was a good success, and for those that attended, they left with a great sense of what we are doing in Texas. The reason for this post, is that I am asking ALL of my friends in the fly fishing community, to share this post with all of their friends. We want to smash our attendance goal, and hope that you would attend.
For a complete list of all of the activities taking place at the expo, and a chance to win an awesome kayak package, go to this site.
This years show will be amazing with professional casting clinics from Certified Casting Instructors, tying lessons from some of the best in the country, presentations from Texas's best guides, the EXCLUSIVE showing of the IF4 Film show, not shown anywhere in Texas, live and silent auctions, with Guest Appearances from Hank Patterson!!!!!
Add to the fact we are located in the beautiful, fun city of New Braunfels, this will be a FUN, and educational weekend.
Would love to see all of you there. This is a great opportunity to learn everything you ever wanted to know about fly fishing in Texas. There are activities for the entire family and New Braunfels has lots of other things going on if momma doesn't want to attend the Expo. Come join in on the fun!

© 1998-2016 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide