facebook
Forum Stats
102711 Members
61 Forums
858974 Topics
11268406 Posts

Max Online: 36273 @ 01/23/13 02:34 PM
Topic Options
#10785770 - 04/21/15 07:52 PM Just released. CRAPPIE RonRig's, a 4.5" & 6"!!!, Ready for Immediate Delivery, Inventory In STOCK!
NekidTackle Online   content
Extreme Angler

Loc: Lewisville, TX
Just released. CRAPPIE RonRig's, a 4.5" & 6"!!!
4.5" are built with a 4.5" Center, and 4" legs.
6" are built with a 6" Center, and 4" legs, will entice the stragglers!
Built with the same high quality components as all RonRigs, but great for slips, heavy cove, anywhere Crappie like to hide!
We want to show our appreciation to the TFF Anglers by offering a 10% off Promo Code. The Promo code is good until 01 May 2015 at 11:59am.
The promo code is TFF10%OFF
The website is www.nekidtackle.com

Edited by NekidTackle (04/21/15 08:42 PM)

Why play with the rest when you can fish with the Best... RonRig !!

#10791724 - 04/23/15 05:44 PM Re: Just released. CRAPPIE RonRig's, a 4.5" & 6"!!!, Ready for Immediate Delivery, Inventory In STOCK! [Re: NekidTackle]
Extreme Angler

Originally Posted By: NekidTackle
Real Comments from Great Customers!!:
Originally Posted By: brightideasdfw
Got mine in the mail today. They look great and have a much higher quality to them then the one's i've seen in stores. Just one question, how do i use the lure retriever? can't seem to figure it out.

Originally Posted By: topwater1956
Recieved my order of rons rigs and they look great. Very good quality and
a great person to deal with.

Originally Posted By: edwardphoto
Just received my order today…. I didn't expect them so soon… great customer service, a quality product, really quick fulfillment… can't ask for much more. : )

Originally Posted By: stetson
Just picked up my Ron rigs! They look great and great hospitality! Will def order more!

Lots of love coming from TFF'ers!
Originally Posted By: Dpatt
Hands down, the toughest A-rig i've used. All A-rigs will catch fish, but Ron uses quality components, that stands up to the toughest conditions. If you're fishing in heavy timber, this is the rig you need.

Darren Patt

Originally Posted By: Ranger Holly
Ron makes the best A-Rig hands down, with the best parts..I have caught multiple stripers on A-Rigs where the wires pulled out or broke and these ones wont do that. I have bent them out folded them back out time and time again and still havent broke one yet. thumb Turn around is quick and great person to deal with.

Originally Posted By: hardin19
Hands down best rig on the market. I have never had an arm break like other rigs, and it hangs up about a thousand times less than other rigs.

Originally Posted By: Fishn4Deer(PatrickSharp)
Ronrigs have been catching me sandies, hybrids, and even LMB! I perfer the 8" with double willow. Your missing out if your not throwing a ronrig.
Awesome rig, thanks Ron.

#10800461 - 04/27/15 11:49 AM Re: Just released. CRAPPIE RonRig's, a 4.5" & 6"!!!, Ready for Immediate Delivery, Inventory In STOCK! [Re: NekidTackle]
Extreme Angler

Just realized the Crappie RonRig's were not published.
Starting at 7.50, you get a premium tough Crappie RonRig at a discount price!

#10806880 - 04/29/15 02:08 PM Re: Just released. CRAPPIE RonRig's, a 4.5" & 6"!!!, Ready for Immediate Delivery, Inventory In STOCK! [Re: NekidTackle]
Extreme Angler

Nice Comments from a nice guy.
Questions? Feel free to PM me here or email - nekidtackle@outlook.com

Originally Posted By: tishkayaker
I ordered a few items from Ron today and anxious to give them a try. I just wanted to say that I, being very inadequate in technology skills, had my USUAL trouble ordering online. In this instance I'm very glad I did because in talking with Ron about my use of his products I received very good advice about what I needed to purchase to best suit my needs. With Ron's guidance I figured out the process. Great shopping experience and am confident I'll be happy with my purchases and will have more purchases in the future. Hats off to Ron.

#10811287 - 05/01/15 10:09 AM Re: Just released. CRAPPIE RonRig's, a 4.5" & 6"!!!, Ready for Immediate Delivery, Inventory In STOCK! [Re: NekidTackle]
Extreme Angler

Nice Comments from a nice guy.
Questions? Feel free to PM me here or email - nekidtackle@outlook.com

Originally Posted By: tishkayaker
I ordered a few items from Ron today and anxious to give them a try. I just wanted to say that I, being very inadequate in technology skills, had my USUAL trouble ordering online. In this instance I'm very glad I did because in talking with Ron about my use of his products I received very good advice about what I needed to purchase to best suit my needs. With Ron's guidance I figured out the process. Great shopping experience and am confident I'll be happy with my purchases and will have more purchases in the future. Hats off to Ron.

#10814009 - 05/02/15 04:48 PM Re: Just released. CRAPPIE RonRig's, a 4.5" & 6"!!!, Ready for Immediate Delivery, Inventory In STOCK! [Re: NekidTackle]
Extreme Angler

The Promo code has expired, thanks to all who used it, and kept me very very busy smile Great Nekid test information from a fellow TFF'er!

Originally Posted By: BlueNitro
I have three of these from Ron that I am going to fish on Thursday and will let you know how I do. I did want to let you know that I can comment on the quality of them and these are the best rigs as far as wire and components that is out there IMHO.

Last Wednesday night, I took one of the rigs and put in a bucket of water to see if they would rust or weaken the wires. I have been folding the rigs each night and have not had a wire break yet and have not seen any rust yet. Sunday I added salt to the water and last night they looked the same as the new ones. I flexed and folded the wires once again and no discernible weakening of the wires was observed.

The reason I am doing this water and bend tests is that I purchased some competitor's A-Rigs from the whites section and fished them one weekend, dried them, folded them up, put them in a separate tackle box but when I went to use them the next weekend, the wires were breaking off because the wire was rusting out. I have seen and heard that other's rigs will break after a few uses but these RonRigs should last a long time due to the wires he used.

I will bring in the pictures I took and will post them up tomorrow.

Thanks Ron,
I have 3 more for you to play with, based on your recommendations and of others.
This wire is the best i have ever seen, strong, and as you have experienced, they won't rust!

www.nekidtackle.com is where to get them!

More Nekid love...
Originally Posted By: BigDad
Ron is a great guy to deal with. I bought a few of his 8" and 9" and they worked well for me on Texoma. Well made and very durable rigs. Will be getting more from him.

#10818432 - 05/04/15 06:42 PM Re: Just released. CRAPPIE RonRig's, a 4.5" & 6"!!!, Ready for Immediate Delivery, Inventory In STOCK! [Re: NekidTackle]
Extreme Angler

Crappie Season is here!!!..
Come get your Crappie RonRig's.

To be released this week....Crappie Spreaders....

.032 wire, 40lb crane swivels, and a locking ring to put your spreader in the Tacklebox.

The center can have a weight or a leader and crappie Hook/Jig.

Gettin Nekid with the Crappie has never been so much fun!

www.nekidtackle.com

#10820931 - 05/05/15 05:29 PM Re: Just released. CRAPPIE RonRig's, a 4.5" & 6"!!!, Ready for Immediate Delivery, Inventory In STOCK! [Re: NekidTackle]
Extreme Angler

All blades are chrome and very reflective, that is why the blades look different colors.
TTT

#10827496 - 05/08/15 02:43 AM Re: Just released. CRAPPIE RonRig's, a 4.5" & 6"!!!, Ready for Immediate Delivery, Inventory In STOCK! [Re: NekidTackle]
Extreme Angler

I just released a 6" Crappie Spreader.
Thanks to all who have given input. They are inexpensive, and built to last.

#10831978 - 05/10/15 12:02 AM Re: Just released. CRAPPIE RonRig's, a 4.5" & 6"!!!, Ready for Immediate Delivery, Inventory In STOCK! [Re: NekidTackle]
Extreme Angler

fish

#10863802 - 05/22/15 11:46 AM Re: Just released. CRAPPIE RonRig's, a 4.5" & 6"!!!, Ready for Immediate Delivery, Inventory In STOCK! [Re: NekidTackle]
Extreme Angler

texas flag

#10879643 - 05/28/15 09:29 PM Re: Just released. CRAPPIE RonRig's, a 4.5" & 6"!!!, Ready for Immediate Delivery, Inventory In STOCK! [Re: NekidTackle]
Extreme Angler

fish

© 1998-2016 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide