Forum Stats
102717 Members
61 Forums
859006 Topics
11268933 Posts

Max Online: 36273 @ 01/23/13 02:34 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#10774188 - 04/17/15 01:55 AM Nekid Tackle (Home of the RonRig) LIVE w/TFF promo code until May 1, 2015 at 11:59pm
NekidTackle Offline
Extreme Angler

Loc: Lewisville, TX
Hello Fellow Anglers!! Finally, the day is here, starting at 7:00 am CST, NekidTackle.com will go live.
Thanks to everyone from the TFF that has made the RonRig a HUGE Success!!!

RonRig Key Chains from about 2" to the 16" Pro Striper Special - Texoma Edition can be purchased, as well as jig heads and in the future my Catfish Line.

Myself and My Family build each RonRig, jighead, and other tackle here in Lewisville, TX...with as many parts sourced from American Vendors. Nekid Tackle builds all tackle with the best parts in industry at a discount price, handcrafted and built to last!

We want to show our appreciation to the TFF Anglers by offering a 10% off Promo Code. The Promo code is good from 7:00 am 17 April-2015 until 01 May 2015 at 11:59am.
The promo code is TFF10%OFF
The website is NekidTackle - www.nekidtackle.com

Edited by NekidTackle (04/27/15 03:44 AM)

Why play with the rest when you can fish with the Best... RonRig !!

#10775007 - 04/17/15 11:25 AM Re: Nekid Tackle (Home of the RonRig) will go live at 7:00 am CST with a TFF promo code [Re: NekidTackle]
hardin19 Offline
Outdoorsman

Loc: Haltom City
congrats ron!

#10775743 - 04/17/15 04:17 PM Re: Nekid Tackle (Home of the RonRig) will go live at 7:00 am CST with a TFF promo code [Re: NekidTackle]
M.T.Pockets Online   content
Pro Angler

Loc: Mesquite Texas
Nice looking site. Best wishes and many sales.GREAT PRODUCT BEST ON THE MARKET.
www.facebook.com/MtPocketsTackleCompany

#10775940 - 04/17/15 05:49 PM Re: Nekid Tackle (Home of the RonRig) will go live at 7:00 am CST with a TFF promo code [Re: NekidTackle]
jbobo Online   content
Extreme Angler

Loc: springtown,tx.
clap Glad you have your site up and running. Looks good! I hope you have an awesome journey with your business.

www.bobosguideservice.com
22 ft. Wellcraft Deep V CC
817-220-2312
Bridgeport/Eagle Mountain/Possum Kingdom/ Lake Texoma
www.bobosthumper.com
www.nekidtackle.com Home of the RonRig!

#10775947 - 04/17/15 05:51 PM Re: Nekid Tackle (Home of the RonRig) will go live at 7:00 am CST with a TFF promo code [Re: NekidTackle]
jbobo Online   content
Extreme Angler

I forgot to add your products are great fish catching products at a reasonable price.

817-220-2312
www.bobosthumper.com

#10778014 - 04/18/15 07:29 PM Re: Nekid Tackle (Home of the RonRig) will go live at 7:00 am CST with a TFF promo code [Re: NekidTackle]
NekidTackle Offline
Extreme Angler

Thank's Ya'll!
Pic of my newest product....Pro Striper Special - Texoma Edition RonRig....16" center .062 diameter Stainless, 10 3/4" .051 diameter Stainless for the legs...
The Small RonRig is the Pro Striper Special 8" RonRig.

Edited by NekidTackle (04/18/15 07:41 PM)

#10779786 - 04/19/15 07:21 PM Re: Nekid Tackle (Home of the RonRig) will go live at 7:00 am CST with a TFF promo code [Re: NekidTackle]
NekidTackle Offline
Extreme Angler

This is the hottest RonRig. It is deadly in slips, and deep heavy cover. 5.5" Standard or Tournament Pro Ronrig with Colorado Blades.

This is the second hottest RonRig, the other end of the spectrum, deep is where it is at, with the 8" Double Willow Tournament Pro RonRig.
Both are made with no lead, .041 hardened Stainless steel, and 120 lb Stainless steel Crane Swivels. The Standard version is the same high quality, but has 40lb Crane Swivels.

#10783256 - 04/20/15 09:58 PM Re: Nekid Tackle (Home of the RonRig) will go live at 7:00 am CST with a TFF promo code [Re: NekidTackle]
NekidTackle Offline
Extreme Angler

Wow Thanks TFF...My site is also a great success. I am truly blessed.
I was asked, "What is the difference between the Standard RonRig, and the Tournament Pro?"
Answer - Only the Crane swivel. The Standard has a 40lb Crane swivel, as seen below.
(PS - Did you notice the ends are turned for added strength?)

Otherwise all of the engineering and parts are the same, the ends are turned, and I use the same HARD Stainless Steel Wire, same quality components at Discounted prices. I can add as many as 4 blades, the choice is yours. Prices starting at $4.95...
Willow Blade

Colorado Blade

The promo code is TFF10%OFF

#10785764 - 04/21/15 07:46 PM Re: Nekid Tackle (Home of the RonRig) will go live at 7:00 am CST with a TFF promo code [Re: NekidTackle]
NekidTackle Offline
Extreme Angler

Just released. CRAPPIE RonRig's, a 4.5" & 6"!!!
4.5" are built with a 4.5" Center, and 4" legs.
6" are built with a 6" Center, and 4" legs, will entice the stragglers!
Built with the same high quality components as all RonRigs, but great for slips, heavy cove, anywhere Crappie like to hide!

#10791779 - 04/23/15 06:14 PM Re: Nekid Tackle (Home of the RonRig) will go live at 7:00 am CST with a TFF promo code [Re: NekidTackle]
NekidTackle Offline
Extreme Angler

Originally Posted By: NekidTackle
Real Comments from Great Customers!!:
Originally Posted By: brightideasdfw
Got mine in the mail today. They look great and have a much higher quality to them then the one's i've seen in stores. Just one question, how do i use the lure retriever? can't seem to figure it out.

Originally Posted By: topwater1956
Recieved my order of rons rigs and they look great. Very good quality and
a great person to deal with.

Originally Posted By: edwardphoto
Just received my order today…. I didn't expect them so soon… great customer service, a quality product, really quick fulfillment… can't ask for much more. : )

Originally Posted By: stetson
Just picked up my Ron rigs! They look great and great hospitality! Will def order more!

Lots of love coming from TFF'ers!
Originally Posted By: Dpatt
Hands down, the toughest A-rig i've used. All A-rigs will catch fish, but Ron uses quality components, that stands up to the toughest conditions. If you're fishing in heavy timber, this is the rig you need.

Darren Patt

Originally Posted By: Ranger Holly
Ron makes the best A-Rig hands down, with the best parts..I have caught multiple stripers on A-Rigs where the wires pulled out or broke and these ones wont do that. I have bent them out folded them back out time and time again and still havent broke one yet. thumb Turn around is quick and great person to deal with.

Originally Posted By: hardin19
Hands down best rig on the market. I have never had an arm break like other rigs, and it hangs up about a thousand times less than other rigs.

Originally Posted By: Fishn4Deer(PatrickSharp)
Ronrigs have been catching me sandies, hybrids, and even LMB! I perfer the 8" with double willow. Your missing out if your not throwing a ronrig.
Awesome rig, thanks Ron.

#10792834 - 04/24/15 07:44 AM Re: Nekid Tackle (Home of the RonRig) will go live at 7:00 am CST with a TFF promo code [Re: NekidTackle]
jbobo Online   content
Extreme Angler

I was talking to a friend who had purchased a couple of umbrella rigs last week at Academy. He was checking it out after opening the package. He had watched me bend the arms on my RONRIGS and wanted to see if his brand new umbrella rig would bend the same way. He bent the arm up and back down and it broke off in his hand. Never had it in the water. He said "What if I had a tournament winning fish on this thing! It would have cost me the win." I had told him before hand not to buy them, to get RONRIGS instead. All metal will eventually break after a certain amount of use, but RONRIGS are the best and will last a very long time. I bend mine to store them and then open them back out when I'm ready to use them. I have not had an arm break yet. The size wire and type of wire is far superior to the box brands you get at most retail stores. My friend said "Get me some RONRIGS!" I have caught several stripers and sand bass on my RONRIGS. Ron has built some of the best rigs available. Good job, Ron! thumb

817-220-2312
www.bobosthumper.com

#10798588 - 04/26/15 05:17 PM Re: Nekid Tackle (Home of the RonRig) will go live at 7:00 am CST with a TFF promo code [Re: NekidTackle]
NekidTackle Offline
Extreme Angler

Lakes are full...time to get your RonRig's!!
Starting at $7.50, Premium Quality at Discount Prices.
Come 'n getem!
Like Us On Facebook

#10800996 - 04/27/15 02:32 PM Re: Nekid Tackle (Home of the RonRig) will go live at 7:00 am CST with a TFF promo code [Re: jbobo]
NekidTackle Offline
Extreme Angler

Originally Posted By: jbobo
I was talking to a friend who had purchased a couple of umbrella rigs last week at Academy. He was checking it out after opening the package. He had watched me bend the arms on my RONRIGS and wanted to see if his brand new umbrella rig would bend the same way. He bent the arm up and back down and it broke off in his hand. Never had it in the water. He said "What if I had a tournament winning fish on this thing! It would have cost me the win." I had told him before hand not to buy them, to get RONRIGS instead. All metal will eventually break after a certain amount of use, but RONRIGS are the best and will last a very long time. I bend mine to store them and then open them back out when I'm ready to use them. I have not had an arm break yet. The size wire and type of wire is far superior to the box brands you get at most retail stores. My friend said "Get me some RONRIGS!" I have caught several stripers and sand bass on my RONRIGS. Ron has built some of the best rigs available. Good job, Ron! thumb

#10802683 - 04/28/15 05:31 AM Re: Nekid Tackle (Home of the RonRig) will go live at 7:00 am CST with a TFF promo code [Re: NekidTackle]
NekidTackle Offline
Extreme Angler

5.5" RonRig...Great for slip or heavy cover fishing!

#10805690 - 04/29/15 06:00 AM Re: Nekid Tackle (Home of the RonRig) will go live at 7:00 am CST with a TFF promo code [Re: NekidTackle]
NekidTackle Offline
Extreme Angler

While testing RonRig's and Umbrella Rig's we realized we needed more weight than what the Jig's had. We began clipping on some bank sinkers I bought, and Success, depending on the weight we clipped on, we got greater depth's. 1 oz can sure make a difference!
So........
Just released another innovative product from the Labs of NekidTackle!
Easy Clip-on weight's, I am releasing a Package that contains the three different sizes - 3oz, 5oz, and 6oz, I can make heavier weights if demand is there.
If you tie your line to a snap, and clip that snap onto the Clip-On weight, you can easily adjust the depth of your troll! I use super hard Stainess Steel .041 wire, and both ends are turned. The Crane Snap Swivel is rated at 90 lbs, and is easy to add and remove.
Click Here To Find Easy Clip-0n Trolling Weights HERE!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© 1998-2016 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide